tuscl

How To Be a Perfect Dancer

Now this is preliminary, I know I'm not going to get everything first time, but maybe you can help? I thought a guide for noob dancers coming here might be good.

An Excellent Guide on How To Be a Perfect Dancer

1. Determine your goals as a dancer.
2. Go to the bank, deposit your earnings and avoid temptation to spend the new funds you have.
3. Make a friend you can trust and work with in case one of you drink too much.
4. Exercise 2 - 4 times a week to the point you may maintain an elevated heart rate for 30 - 60 mins or as long as your stage set/VIP session may last (to be honest, your average custy can't last this long, maybe 5-10 min before their old heart gives out, but it's always good to be prepared for the best!).
5. Take a shower, shave, floss and brush, apply perfume, and properly groom. You will be around gentlemen tonight.
6. Go to your strip club or be adventurous and apply to a new one.
7. Once inside, take a moment to view the club and customers and find one (or two!) you think can make a sell. There are many dashing, wealthy customers in the club, so be sure to trap them all!
8. Once your handsome custy is free, (be polite and do not interrupt while he is with another dancer) approach him.
9. Bend down between his legs, unzip, and go down on him 'till climax.
10. Leave.

You have now been the perfect, polite dancer.

Note: I *almost* posted this on the pink site, but I'm sure that yoda would ban me. beside, this is the better audience.

Here's the opposite -- http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr…

11 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yoga used to post here but I guess he couldn't take the heat. Funny thing - I thought I liked him. Until I read how he asked you to defend your post or he would move it.

What a fucking joke. That's why a moderator here (on too much of a power trip) would not be a good idea
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I laughed at Dugan's reply. So true about why bother to go in the club at all. Just turn over your money at the door.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    10. Swallow (or spit) just don't leave a mess on the customer.
    11. Leave.

Who the hell is Yoga? And why am I feeling the sudden urge to smack him?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yoda. (typo)

He used to post here a lot. But he fell in love with the pinkies.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Self exile much like on star wars.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Verfolgung is another TUSCLer that jumped ship to the pink site.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "How To Be a Perfect Dancer"

Complete your business transaction in a fair & honest way.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "Retire early enough to attract a good man and marry money."
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Wow! Dancer 101 for dummies.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Dancer and dummies in the same sentence.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Number nine is not that important if a dancer is a great teaser. That's what all the veteran dancers always say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion