tuscl

club cloths

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, January 5, 2013 5:58 AM
Step #1: If you gonna work the art... You gotta look the part! Drape up from the floor up and kill those tired-ass old kicks. Sport some gators for the true capers. As for your bottoms: Room is the key, cuz real pimps let it hang free. Make sure your shirts are pressed up and keep poppin those collars. Oh yeah... capes are the shit but don't get it twisted... furs are the way to keep those Ho's interested. Step #2: Hook up's are the shit. Like your pimp stick... It's a crucial hook up cuz chin checking and knuckling back are tools of the trade. So tilt your brim when you dealin in skin, cuz dome pieces let 'em know you paid. Then bling-bling-a-bling-a- bling cause no Ho can resist a platinum and diamond beveled ring. Step #3: Peep game: Don't forget to take a shower! Cuz smelling so fresh and so clean ain't just a song homie... It's knowledge! Crack open a bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier or some other fine pimp fragrance.

12 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    Did you just say gators? This is why I love the juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Relax69 and I love you to brotha
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Bitches love the Jean Paul. This is fact.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Seems to me the 18th century clothing livens up the girls, like the kind Washington, Jackson, and Franklin wore...
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I get all my shit from Rent-a-Swag in Pawnee.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Stax, doc, and Deo........thanks playa
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    To each their own, shadowcat and I find that T-shirts and shorts work quite well.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm with VM on this one
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes fellows I'm a short and tee man myself ...but that Shit I posted sure was funny
  • rentenn
    11 years ago
    Sounds more like the wardrobe of Lando Calrissian...
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I carry a prayer cloth. I pray that I will score a dancer each time I use it.
  • Jcromp856
    11 years ago
    Club cloths or club clothes...which is it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion