tuscl

Recently Added Clubs.

I don't understand why when a new club is added, there isn't a "new" tag or "recently added" or something mark.

Like when you get a new msg, the same tag should be under a club that's been added in last 30 days.

6 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Relax69 I thank that is a wonderful idea maybee founder will do so....I honestly am grooving on that
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How about a new message telling you read a new message?
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    No
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator lmfao
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @dalex: I would assume that the CMS (content management system) that founder uses for this site was not setup with that in mind and it would be a non trivial amount of work to add that feature. It's a nice idea but founder hasn't taken up any of the more useful ideas floated on here due to the over head of changing things. I'm sure there's a few TUSCLers that would tell you it ain't easy getting a new club added let alone extra bells and whistles.

@gatorfan: doesn't the "email when another user sends you a message" feature under profile settings do that? or am I just not getting the joke?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Do you want an email responding to your comment about the 100 other comments here you read?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion