tuscl

Anyone understand female customers not wanting to tip?

Sunday, March 5, 2006 4:57 PM
Here's the situation, a female customer (pretty good looking along with her other 2 female friends and I suppose 3 college age guy friends were sitting at a table near the stage. I was sitting at the stage and I won't explain everything but one female was telling me "you gotta tip her!" pointing to one of the better looking dancers. I didn't have any problem with that. It's just that the female customer was standing and sitting right beside me and the dancer wanted to get a tip from the female beside me. She didn't want to tip even after she was offered a dollar. She's telling me I gotta tip a dancer but she doesn't want to. Is that weird? The dancer didn't appear pleased.

19 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    A good story about a female strip club customer. About 10 yrs ago, three friends and I visited one of the high end clubs in Palm Beach FL around 1am. The hostess at the door told us there was a $10 cover for each, but was honest and told us that they only had two dancers working that night. She took pity on us and let us all in for one $10 charge. We moved straight to the seats at the bar and started tipping the two girls liberally. This pissed off the other patrons in the bar. Three true rednecks sitting at a table away from the stage. They started cursing us up and down and the club manager threw them out. Thought it was amazing a mgr would get rid of half his customers on a really slow night. Not much after that two women and a guy walked in and sat down at a table. they were obviously drunk. The better(?) looking of the two started to dance in her seat to every song. during a break, the DJ convinced her to get up on stage and dance. This got one of my buddies involved. Having more money than sense, he started offering this girl large tips to start stripping. He got her to take off her top, and then her bra. It was obvious she had just had a boob job and wanted to show off the new toys. You could still see the scars. Not one to back down from a challenge, my buddie put a 50 on the stage and told the girl it was hers if she took off her jeans. As she began to undo her jeans, her fat friend took off like a rocket from her chair and stormed the stage. she grabbed the topless girl by the leg and proceeded to tell her in no uncertain terms that if she went any farther, she would drag her off the stage. that was the end of the amateur show. Looking back, it turned out to be a fun night.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I didn't think the places I was seeing the girls at were in any big city. Of course some people call all of South Carolina a rural state and people are used to driving down the road if they want to here.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Once again I think it all depends on the type of club and where it's located. The women customers in a small rural or small town titty bar are very different from those in a more upscale urban club especially if there are colleges in the area. You don't see those big groups of college-age kids in the small titty bars outside of major urban areas.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    s18&CG; Group#3 seems to be the fastest growing and more prevalent group of females going to SC's. And tend to be coll. age or 20 somethings.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've been seeing groups of females and males come in together. They almost always look college age no matter which club I'm at. Of course I have seen couples and some groups of females by themselves on occasion. I suppose I tend to only notice the hotter looking females though so the female customers I've noticed lately look pretty good.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    You're forgetting another group - off-duty strippers who are there to hang out with their stripper friends. I've seen that pretty often, strippers partying where they work or at another strip club where they have friends working. They usually tip.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    God bless lopaw and all of the lesbians!
  • stripper18
    18 years ago
    ahhh submitted before i was done.... the third group is the girls who come in big groups with guys, usually bringing a "party" along to the stage. These can be rather intimidating, because only a few of the large grioup will feel like they should throw money, and the majority will just sit and watch. I'm not stereotyping here, I am just sharing what I have seen as a dancer.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Hey stripper18....you forgot the fourth group....ME! We are indeed the rarest group of all - lesbians who like to go to the club solo, spend alot of $$$$, and look for extras in the backroom (I'm kidding about the backroom thing. OK...no I'm not.) God Bless America!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I better be careful what I wish for. I was at a club and 6 college age girls were sitting at the stage and almost outnumbered the guys.
  • stripper18
    18 years ago
    In my experience, females that attend strip clubs come in 3 groups... 1. The couple. The female comes in with a guy, and lets him take care of the tipping. 2. The friends. A few females will come in together, are generally bi or lesbian-oriented and will both throw down money and have a good time.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I would enjoy more cool and hot looking female customers at the clubs I go to as well. I'll just sit back and watch the females tip the females on stage. I have seen more and more females in the clubs I go to though. I remember one club at the beach seemed to have a sorority party at the strip club. I believe it may have been a bachelorette party but it sure was strange to see so many college age girls partying in a nude strip club. I guess it's only strange if you're not used to it.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Alot of female customers are intimidated in the club environment, and like hugevladfan mentioned, they probably don't know the protocol, or are too shy to give the tip to the dancer.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    One of the three guys might have been her date. With couples it's not at all uncommon for the woman to defer to her date for all the tipping and attention getting.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Maybe she juss doesn't understand protocol? I would juss chalk it up as a fluke.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Nope, to the contrary, females sitting in PR seats(IME) have been pretty good tippers.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I wish that there were more "cool" female customers at the clubs I go to, but my clubs are so divey only the brave dare enter.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'd guess it's a fluke or she didn't know that many females tip dancers. Her male friend was offering her a dollar and I would have even given her a dollar since she was standing only a few inches away from me. Those 3 female customers were hotter than almost all of the dancers. I'm glad her male friend didn't appear upset that she kept coming up to the stage right next to me. Of course I was busy watching the stage except when she was shouting in my ear.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    At another club I go to, some of the female customers are allowed to go up on stage with the dancer's assistance and off goes her top with the dancer's assistance. I enjoy watching that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion