tuscl

Rate The Portland Dancers

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:05 PM
This is in honor of JacksonEsskay's rate the hotties threads he did last year. I did something similar last year but I have somne new girls now. Anyways, I live in Portland and these are some of the girls I've come across in the Portland strip clubs. I'm interested in what you TUSCLers think about them. Rate each girl on a scale of 1 to 10. I'll say what I think later on. Girl 1: Cami [view link] Girl 2: Layla [view link] Girl 3: Lacey(blonde curly haired girl) [view link] Girl 4: Foxy [view link] Girl 5: Miami [view link]

22 comments

• ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I will say this much I like randi #2 the best. She looks to be about a 9 1/2 to me.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    #3 Lacey is an 8 #2 Layla is a 7 the others really aren't my thing
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    tlkdo- randi #2? I'm going to assume you're talking about Layla.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    ranukam, did you fuck those girls? ...Did you fuck those girls? How was #4? I'd definitely take a #4. The first 2 girls and the girl in the middle in the 3rd pic look the same (not being racist). I'd get with all of them, but I like the 4th girl the most because her body (although average) made me click twice... never mind, make that 3 times. She's an 8'ish.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Lacey . . .
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Stax- Lol. I fucked #2 and #5. Both of those girls were freaks in the bedroom. I'm working on #4, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I would lay Layla and Lacey.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Probably Lacey, though Layla has the nicest face.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I've seen all of them up close. In my opinion. Girl 1: Cami (8.5). She's got nice tan skin, a pretty face and a nice ass. I think she said she's Italian, Puerto Rican and something else. Girl 2: Layla (9.5). To me she's got a model face, tan skin, nice legs. She's got some French, Italian, Black Irish, Hawaiian and Native American in her. Girl 3: Lacey (8). She's got a nice face and a incredible booty for a white girl. She's not really my type, but you can't deny her hotness. Girl 4: Foxy (9). If this was just about her body, she would be like a 15. She's got nice legs, hips, unbelievable ass, great titties and her face is pretty good. She is half Italian and half Indian. Girl 5: Miami (10). Obviously you can't see her eyes with her makeup but I will tell you her face reminds me of Carmen Electra. She's got a great ass, great titties. All I can say is WOW. She is half Norweigan and half Cuban. Obviously you can tell I like the exotic looking women.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    ranukam - I like your taste in women. I'm with stax, I would take No. 4 in a heartbeat.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Make that 4 times...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Layla and Lacey, maybe Cami but looks pretty ghetto. Would have to talk and see what she's like - mean ghetto or friendly ghetto?
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    #3 is the best of the bunch but I'll be blunt, not a very impressive group.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Layla and Miami are my favorites. Miami has the PERFECT skin tone and is nice and thick. Layla has dark hair(which i love) and a great face. Then Lacey would come in 3rd place. I'm not a big fan of blondes but there are always exceptions and she's nice. Then Cami and Foxi would come in 4th and 5th place. For the record, they all look good to me and I'd be somewhat surprised if anyone ranked any of these girls lower than a 7.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm not gonna get in a flame war with someone named txtittyfag LMAO.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    #3 I agree that this is not an impressive group considering that several of the photos are professional promotional ad copy. I have clubbed in Portland and found overall it did not live up to the reputation told to me by people.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    7 7 8 8 8
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    7 7 8.5 7 7 Of course I am just going by the photos provided. It could go up or down, based on a better look and meeting the woman.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Layla all the way.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    #3, Lacey. No contest.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm glad I don't live in Portland
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I'll also vote for Layla. She just my flava.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion