tuscl

In Augusta Ga

Monday, January 7, 2013 11:37 AM
So I currently live in Augusta, Ga. I am an AMAZING pole dancer and I say so because I know so! Im confident in the way I perform and want to share my talents with Augusta. Im having trouble deciding which or the (only 3) clubs to work at. Im an african american female and you can look me up on FB, search Gracie Workdatpole Boo.

5 comments

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    Usually I say "Pics or it didn't happen" in these situations, but you provided the pics. So for that, I applaud you.

"Im having trouble deciding which or the (only 3) clubs to work at."

I'd say choose the one with that gets the most business. ;)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The Discoteque Lounge is the best of the 3 shitty clubs. Recommend you drive to Columbia like all the other smart dancers in Augusta and Aiken.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Me see no picture
  • anonymous99
    12 years ago
    i have family in Augusta so i got to see all three clubs. fantasies is the only club with a pole on the main stage so you should go there if you really want to do pole work. if you are able to travel i agree with the person who suggested Columbia.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Don’t have any recommendations for Augusta; but as an avid SC goer, would like to give an opinion w.r.t. pole work.

To me, it is overrated - but that is just my personal opinion; other SCers may have a different one.

I can admire a dancer’s athleticism working the pole – but of my hundreds of SC visits, I don’t think I have ever gotten a dance from a dancer b/c of her pole work – just my personal experience.

I am much more impressed by how she dances and how seductive she portrays herself. I am turned on and will approach a dancer on stage if she is dancing seductively; which for me is slowly; making eye contact; and smiling.

Just my 2 cents.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion