tuscl

Gothic

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many tusclers love this pagan look ?.....Shit boys I do

25 comments

• HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I don't know what you mean can you provide some example links?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The gothic and or emo looks....some older men might call it a punk look or pagan.....normaly black hair or red, lots of.black gear, tats and pearcings.....a real bad girl image
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    dammit man i want pictures! lol :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Generally not. Strip clubs are dark, dreary places to begin with. So adding goth girls is overkill. Rarely, though, some are so hot that it works.

Was surprised by the number of goth girls at ABC in Salt Lake City of all places!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like the glitter goth girls. The dark goth now and then.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    great vid shadow
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pilgram lol and yes bang good job shadow....
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nope, I want pretty and the Goth look usually is not.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Not a fan of the Goth look.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I think some girls can probably pull it off - but on the whole, not something I seek out at all.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    In the list of looks that one sees in a club Goth is way down on my list. The Liz Vicious video above barely qualifies as goth it is so mild.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck yes
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice I am surprised that a man of the cloth would approve of Goth devil worshippers.

But then, I think your "religion" approves of sexual promiscuity, so fucking the devil's worshippers is probably no big deal.

No, I will pass on Goth freaks, and stick to regular freaks.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I saw a pretty girl last night who is now apparently into a goth look. I'm not really into black lipstick and all the other possible stuff that goes with it. I like red lipstick. She was still hot though and she had red panties on with a nice camel toe going on when she laid back on the stage for me when I tipped her. What bothered me more was her not taking her bra off for a while. I like to see tits in strip clubs. That is a big reason why I go. I'm not a big fan but it doesn't bother me a whole lot either what clothes a dancer is wearing. As long as she takes them off. I do think a nice set of vampire fangs look sexy as long as they look natural. I haven't seen too many dancers with visible fangs. I did have a dancer bite me last night but it felt good.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Here's an example of a girl with black or some black in her lipstick. A girl I'm familar with last night had tattoos and black lipstick. I hope I didn't encourage her by wearing all black myself.
    http://gothgirlweek.blogspot.com/
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The black lipstick pic is in the bottom right corner when you scroll down. It would be nice to have a pic of the girl I saw last night. She had a very elaborate look with interesting tattoos and designs. I like the way she looked before better.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo I also study humanism lol.......
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    O and the ocult
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Are we talking Ostrogoth or Visigoth?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck those pagans Hells Angels rule
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    It's not generally something I go for, but if the right girl does it, it's absolutely as hot as can be.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I like the Bettie Page leather look.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Maybe a G girl w a Vargas flow!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion