tuscl

lap dance questions

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I know this stuff has been discussed before but.....
I was getting a good dance from a hot/athletic girl, (got a dance from her last month) after a few minutes she said she noticed my pants were wet and seemed somewhat annoyed. I was embarrased and told her it wasnt what she thinks and she continued dancing. (probably pre-cum) She then asked if I wanted another dance , I said yes but she said she had to "finish doing her hair first." Afteward, I paid her (tipped $4) and went back to my seat and left after waiting around 20 minutes.
I only "finished" once during a dance with another girl and usually "clean the pipes" before clubbing and request a slow dances without fast grinding.
Just curious what is the average tip after a lap dance and do you think this girl was kind of strange?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I never tip for just a lap dance. That requires at least a HJ.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    The clubs I go to lap dances are 20 bucks. Assuming the dances are good and worthy of a tip I'll tip 10 bucks if I just buy 2 or 3 dances. Any more and I usually bump it up to 20 bucks tip. Again, this is if the dances are good. If they aren't, I don't tip.
    That strippers attitude would earn her zero tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    You gotta take what a dancer says w/ a grain of salt – a lot of them are f’ed up in the head and/or not very intelligent. As long as you are paying them for the dances and are not being purposely rude, then that is usually all they care about; i.e. that you spend $$$ on them (to my point, she did ask you if you wanted another dance).

I’ve had dancers themselves leave wet spots on me – on a few occasions, I’ve had a dancer enquire why my pants felt wet/moist and I told her it was from her not me.

If you were slightly wet, just tell her it may have been a bit of pre-cum. This happens all the time, as I’ve mentioned, it sometimes happens with the dancers themselves – it’s nothing new in the SC environment.

Most dancers *all* they care about is that they are making money from you. Just like you, I’ve had dancers tell me “ehwl you came – when I really hadn’t since I’ve never cummed from a LD – there may have been some pre-cum or slight wetness – but almost every time they complain about something like this, they still ask me if I want more dances.

With respect to tipping – some TUSCLers believe one should tip, others not – it may also vary geographically where it may be customary to tip in certain areas . I hardly ever tip although I spend a good amount of $$$ in the clubs; I just choose to spend it my way. A lot of dancers may give you a bad look b/c you don’t tip them, but hey their job is to get as much $$$ out of you as possible. I hardly ever tip, but I do get a lot of LDs, and the girls see this and they keep coming to me.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Neon, no need to be embarrassed. Communication while she is dancing help, for example:

"You are making me hard"
    "You're making me wet"
    "I love your body"
    "You feel so good"

You get the point. If after a hot session, she gets all huffy, then she's just a mechanical bitch and I would find someone else in the future to dance for me.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Just pm lap dance king. He is the expert on that
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I tip when I've fallen over
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "usually "clean the pipes" before clubbing"

With Drano or Liquid Plummer?
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I've got a stripper who's a good friend and tells me all kinds of shit. Sometimes she'll set out to make a guy come in his pants during a ld, but usually she'll try to get him to the edge in hopes of getting him to VIP, where she can really bleed him for cash by blowing him or occasionally fucking the guy for big $$$$. I've overheard her talking with other dancers, sometimes laughing, otherwise wistful about guys getting all wet. They also frequently talk about the length and thickness of customer's johnsons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion