Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

24/7 clubs in vegas

clevelandbrowns69

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just curious do the clubs in Vegas have an alcohol cut off time? I know the clubs that stay open late in ohio have a cut off time around 2am so after hours is just a juice bar.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Nope.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would think the cutoff time has to do with local ordinances and not club’s rules.

When I lived in Dallas, it was illegal to serve and consume alcohol in a club past 2:00 a.m. Most clubs would close at that time and the ones that stayed open would not sell alcohol past 2:00 a.m. and one actually had to get rid of their alcohol (drink it or toss it in garbage) past 2:00 a.m.

Profile picture for Jay4real
Jay4real
•

I live in Vegas no cut off time for liquor cut off is when they close. And some don't close

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Yes when you pass out

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement