Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you prefer keeping the ads on this site?

clevelandbrowns69

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently just got VIP membership and noticed you can shut off the ads. However, I have switched back to keeping the ads. I enjoy these "Facebook of Sex" ads and they provide some nice eye candy!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

The ads are not something I want intruding, hence why I paid the membership fee.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The ads can be kind of problematic if one is connecting to TUSCL in a public place (e.g. Starbucks; library; etc.) – so I always have them turned off.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm with papi chulo. I don't want to bring any unwanted attention or csuse a scene

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

What ads?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I turn my ads off. It just wasting space and annoying to see.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Ads risk virus infection. Hit me twice.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement