"I wish I could just see their dicks, like sticking thru hole in wall" says Stri

Tanya told me this over drinks bc a lot of them (customers) are so gross and obnoxious she says. I asked her what she would do with all those dicks and she said "I would fuck, suck them, and jerk them off but they would have to stick money money thru the hole first." I told her my company had a machine shop where I am sure those guys would appreciate a contraption like that. She said "maybe I should start a franchise." I then took a blow job from her for $60 and she deepthroated me really good and swallowed it good at the end. While walking out I wondered how many dicks she had sucked that day.

6 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Doing it thru a Glory Hole might depersonalize the act a tiny, tiny bit - but I doubt it. Is she drawing a fine distinction by NOT sucking your cock through a Glory Hole? Is it really important for you to know how many other men she sucked on that day?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't do that. The bitch on the other side could be a wacked out psychopath...or not a bitch at all but a man. No thanks. I need to pet my dick sucking bitches anyway
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    And I wish it was a young hot stripper sucking my dick on the other side of the hole in the wall. But reality is
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Not someone you want to see gatorfan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion