tuscl

creative idea on how to make tuscl fell local

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok a few of you fellas wish for tuscl to have some local forum options....or at least to be able to add comments to the reviews.......I agree at least the later idea would be awsome hell Fuck it amazing.....but until then just pm the other members that post reviews in your areas of clubbing and get to know them this will help make tuscl feel not only national but local as well....I've dun this and it had made the site that much more valuable to me....hell a well reviewed lurker in your areas can give some amazing details about the girls and so on.....so good luck and gods bless from the juiceman

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    So I was fuckin around with the prop the review button and if you could read your comment witch you can't it would work ....just use it to post random and or helpful ideas on the club and girls
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I would most defintley like it if TUSCL had a more local feel.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I could see benefits to more 'local' features
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    TUSCL used to have discussion are specific to the clubs, but they were seldom used. Founder at one point hinted that he was working on a replacement, but nothing has materialized yet.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The problem with the local club discussions was that unless you clicked on it for a club you wondered about, you didn't know if there was any recent posts or not. Weeks would go by before I even thought about clicking on a local club to see if anyone had posted a response to something I posted and visa versa if someone posted a comment on a local club. There was no easy way to tell if new comments were posted about a local club. I believe the feature died because of that.

Note: A few clubs had a number of posts but that was it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion