tuscl

Boots&or Hose:Yea or Nay?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:04 PM
What is your preference regarding dancers who wear knee length boots or higher? Ditto for individual elastic hoses worn very high on legs? The former may be an OK enhancement on stage, but I definitely don't like 'em on during lapdance. My negative answer on hose requires some elaboration. I think that the old style garter and snap on hose can be sexy, and a turn-on during LD, especially sans panties. Leave them on during dance, or gradually take off during dance, either way a turn on. I am, however, completely turned off by newer style elastic stand alone stockings. They hide the legs, and thus deprive customer of 1 of best visual and tactile sensations of female body. Your thoughts?

7 comments

• Doverman
    18 years ago
    I love a pair of sexy thigh high stockings on women that accentuate their outfits. 9 times out of 10 that will get me revved up for a potential LD. Not a big fan of boots in the club though.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yea to both. Not many girls know how to wear them, but those who do can be devastating. And I want the hose to stay on during a lapdance.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    High boots look good, but I don't want leather caressing my crotch, so I never get dances from boot girls. Stockings are OK with me.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I love boots on a girl. Sometimes, the reason I get a certain girl for a dance is because she's wearing boots. Girls who wear boots seem to go beyond the norm. I don't mind if they wear them in the lapdance room, although most take them off.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Boots are ok on stage. But less is more in the back.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    High boots are ok, depends on the dancer. Not a fan of hose of any kind. I believe in the less is more theory.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    If the girl is attractive (and I'm not much interested if she isn't), anything beyond skimpy panties is a distraction. A nice nighty or gown over top is OK for starters, but once you hit the LD room it should decorate the floor or a nearby chair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion