tuscl

amature nights $$$

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How you men feel.about.those new girls and those wet tees ?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I feel most SC gimmicks are a waste of time and actually tend to take away from the SC experience.

They should stick to getting the fundamentals right (which many often fall short off) and forget the stupid things that bring in the stupid people.

Plus, supposedly a lot of those “amateurs” are not really.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    In a word "disappointed"

College enrollment figures get muddled with online universities (University of Phoenix) and part-time community colleges, but Michigan State in East Lansing is certainly ranked in the top 10.

The reason I point that out, is that I've been to numerous "amateur" nights at the Lansing Deja Vu, continually hoping to see my fantasy college co-ed. Never has happened, even in a large university town.

Most of the contestants are strippers from other clubs hoping to cash in the top prize, $250 I think. The rest are either retired dancers from the same club or fat black girls hoping not many contestants show up and maybe they can win 3rd place money.

It's never been good.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Most of the contestants are strippers from other clubs..."

Same is true almost everywhere in which I have seen an "amateur" night. It is a gimmick that clubs use to audition dancers from other clubs while at the same time enticing customers by making them believe that the girls are fresh meat.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    A little off topic but...

Shit I knew a stripper who was paid to shill at wet t-shirt contests by the organizer. She would readily whip it off and all the others would feel obligated to do so too.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds.about.right a fuckin gimick.....I like.what Papi.said
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    There's a club in Norfolk, Va that host a crappy Amateur Night every Wednesday. Here's a flyer of the event:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/233/…

And the club thinks it's a whole lot!

BTW, the judges are the public and because of that the contestants bring all their girlfriends to cheer for them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion