Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Classic Up-sell

harrydave

New Jersey

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

From a recent review:

"I started with the half hour in the upstairs room next to the stage. We had some fun and I got to frisk her. I began to see where this could go, and she kinda pushed me away. This was a total turn off, after what she told me she would do. I think she could tell and told me that we needed to go to the extra naughty room. I was a sucker and agreed. This room was pretty much the same as the last one and there was no extra mileage."

We've all experienced the up-sell from floor dances to the VIP. I'm not sure I have experienced the up-sell from VIP to "The Extra Naught Room". It's like a video game. I wonder how many levels that girl had?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Yep, like a video game. Just another stupid, lying, thieving whore.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I never get a dance from a girl who uses "naughty" in sentence. Big clue

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@motorhead: Yeah, no kidding. Every single time I've heard a dancer use that word, further conversation reveals that I might be able to touch her boobs, but only when the bouncer isn't watching...

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Smh...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement