tuscl

Herpies

Monday, December 10, 2012 6:34 PM
Just a FYI I read in the paper a few years ago, and it gave the numbers for the infection rate with different groups with Herpies. Women in all groups have twice the rate men. White Women Upper teens White men Upper single digits Hispanic Women Mid Twenties Hispanic men Low Teens Black Women Upper 40's Black Men Mid Twenties Something to think about, stay safe

28 comments

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    "Herpies" The gift that keeps on giving.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe most, if not all members are aware of the health issues involved with Strip Clubbing. These same issues exist outside of the club scene too.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i hope juice box knows this
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Is this the penicillin resistant form of herpes?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Is RickDugan's wife aware of these stats? Does Rick take them into account when he does BBFS with strippers?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Penicillin ? What the fuck? Herpes is a virus , you clown!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… i hope juice box knows this …” I hope Juice’s faves *know this*!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I may have to reconsider my black-dancer fetish
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    hey OP- don't worry about it... I hear that if you can't spell "herpes" you can't catch it, so you're safe.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Safety in misspellings. So that's why! Lol
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    So what is the reason that women are more likely to get herpes?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Women are more suspectible to STDs in general. I know the same thing is also true for HIV - about twice as likely to get it. My guess would be that it had to do with vulnerable surface areas, but just a guess.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Herpies" I think it's French for a wig.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    White men Upper single digits.....Hispanic men Low Teens WTF
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Us whites have better STD resistance compared to other races. (Not so much though that Ricky-boy should be doing BBFS with strippers when he is married, however.) Beleived to be partly due to economic factors, but also partly due to genetics.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I heard a hypothesis (no real data to back it up) that the general Caucasian increased resistance to disease is because by an large, Caucasians invaded more different cultures than other racial groups, not only spreading their own diseases to those groups, but also catching those groups' diseases and developing resistances. Sounded on the bare edge of plausible to me. FWIW, overal HSV 2 infection rate in the U.S. is estimated to be about 1 in 6, while HSV 1 is thought to be at about 4 in 5. Yes, that's right, 80% of the U.S. population likely has oral Herpes, though most contracted it as a child.
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    Dougster - It aint economic factors. Low digits are based on lower number of partners. Obviously the lower the number of partners, less likely to spread STDs. More promiscuous you are, more likely you will get AIDS.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I hear you can get Herpies for $30 at the Pantheon Club.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    vinstud: not necessarily. condom usage is another big factor. as is testing, education. that's why wealthier demographics tend to see it less.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Unless you're a homo, that is. Then your wealth won't protect you and it's all about number of sex partners, which gays tend to have astronomical numbers of.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Women of ALL races have double the chance of getting STDs than guys is very simple; the vagina is larger than the urethra, plain and simple. Chlamydia is the #1 STD affecting about 54% of women between the 16-24 age group.
  • Moffaka
    7 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The spammers resurrect a 6 year old topic that has nothing to do with their spam? I suppose that's why they're spammers. Although I didn't necessarily agree with the practice, this is a good example for Founder closing old threads.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'll tell you what question this thread brought up: I continue to not understand how it happens so fucking frequently, that a guy who otherwise can spell the rest of his post correctly, seems to have 3rd grade spelling skills when he writes the topic? Is it that he calmly writes his post, but then gets so excited when he's about to post that he fucks up on the topic? Are guys purposely making mistakes in the topic to get more attention?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    SNL spoof on genital herpes meds: [view link].
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    As far as intentional spelling mistakes, @Juice does that routinely to mock uptight people and societal norms. For example this thread title: "Speaking of Fast food...a tribute to shlynne oringal thread" Anyway, this is a terrific thread and worth bumping. Where else can you learn about penicillin-resistant herpes?
  • Berniece54
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion