Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wow I saw this on Post Secret and knew it had to be from a stripper.

Omega22

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Post secret is a community where people send in their secrets so people don't feel as alone I guess. I saw this week's secrets and the first secret I knew had to be from a stripper. She posted, "Every time a 40 year old guy tucks a dollar into my G-string I wonder could that man be my dad." Here is a link.

I just thought it was pretty unique.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Was she stripping at age 18?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Could be unless she's part of the very unfortunate cycle of teenage pregnancy Then younger men could be her father.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's sad she has to wonder who her dad is. Of course maybe he didn't know and then contact information was lost.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It was her destiny

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Prolly not...dad would tuck at least a twenty in there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement