tuscl

Wild Wild West

Went into Wild Wild West for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Great place, cool atmosphere, hot ass ladies. Dropped over three thousand dollars between a couple of buddies and I. Had a great time. Decided to go back a week later and had a good time until we ran into one of the dancers that was a little on the crazy side if you no what I mean. Let's just say they need to put that one on a short short, leash. She was such a pushy bitch that she ruined a good night cuz I wasn't gonna drop a done in her for a champagne room visit. She just wasn't worth it.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'll watch for your review.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    How does a guy make so much money that he can afford to drop $3000 in a night at a strip club...yet he can't put 3 sentences together??

New Rule...tuscl breathalyzer screening before posting...
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i think the breathalyzer screening would eliminate 100% of juice's posts, and probably half the others on here.

this guy hasn't done any reviews and joined in december... i was waiting for the other shoe to drop, name of the dancer who was so crazy. until that didn't happen i thought it was dancer-slams-dancer post.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Planteater! Did you mean dime or dung?
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I've been to WWW and the whole bunch of girls in there lsn't worth $300. I was one of three people at the stage and was completely ignored by the dancer. Stupid idiot even danced a whole song at the end of the stage where there were NO customers.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I much preferred Artemus Gordon to the occasional Jeremy Pike
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Arbor! I stand corrected
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion