tuscl

lunch at the strip club

Besides christies, what phoenix clubs serve lunch?

12 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    HiLiter

http://www.hiliterclubaz.com/about-the-c…

Open daily 11am-2:30am
    Never a day cover
    Cover charge is $5.00 from 5-7pm, $10.00 from 7pm-close
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have not been in Hi Liter in years didn't they used to have an Italian Buffet for lunch on Thursday or Tuesday. (That was in the late 80's or so).
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    You guys in Phoenix are spoiled. A lot of clubs open up early in the day.
    Bourbon Street Circus is another one that advertises they serve lunch til 6pm. Great Alaskan Bush Company is another club that opens at 11am so it probably has some sort of lunch.

here in columbus only two clubs open before noon. kahoots and sirens.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Turkey club, ham and cheese club, blt club, roast beef club
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Centerfolds on most days.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Heck, it might be easier to ask which Phoenix clubs don't serve lunch. I think most of them do.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    No buffet at Hiliter. I used to get lunch in there regularly on Friday afternoons. It was decent. It is also a low priced strategy for keeping the girls off you for 45 minutes or so while you scope out the talent.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    McDonalds...but the chicks are all hispanic and underaged...and dont take their clothes off. But, they will have sex with you for a $10 mood ring and be impressed by your Ford Taurus.

Why do I picture this guy driving around jerking it while his tummy is growling? Mixing eating and strip clubs is like mixing drinking and doing my laundry. You can do it....but its probably better if you do one at a time.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Mood ring?I just shot all over my lava lamp and pet rock.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Leo!313 is your credit score right!
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    I WISH. 313? What am I...some high rollin muthafukker?!
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    Correction to samsung above, Bourbon St. does not serve lunch. However, agree on Hi Liter, their lunch menu is pretty good. Both Christies have good lunch too. Baseline location used to have a nice buffet, but it's now menu items. My last time there I had a really excellent grilled chicken sandwich with nice veggies. I think CFs is pretty hit or miss on lunch, don't think they have it very often. At CFs there used to be a black guy that sold BBQ in the parking lot late at night that was absolutely awesome, don't know if he's still around.

The best SC food I ever had was at Treasures in Houston, which opened a brunch buffet at about 2am. You could get full breakfast, steak/chicken/shrimp/ribs, all kinds of appetizers, and dessert. It was fuckin awesome!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion