tuscl

By Far the Best Day to Go to the Club

Friday, December 7, 2012 7:56 AM
So I recently started a thread a while back asking, "What is the best day of the year to the club?" The answer is, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I was out of town visiting family for Thanksgiving this year and I arrived on Wednesday afternoon. I didn't have any plans and my hotel was conveniently located close to a great strip club. It was about 7PM so I figured I would go check it out for an hour or so. If the scene was terrible I could just walk back to the hotel and call it a night. When I got there place was nearly empty and the ratio of dancers to customers was like 4:1! It was fantastic. And the ratio got even better as the night shift came in! The girls were aggressive but definitely in a good way. I eventually found a girl that I really liked and took her back to the VIP room (which was also empty so it was good times). The club closed at 3AM but the party went until about 5AM. So much for going in to just "check it out for an hour or so" Moral of the story, if you can get away from your family and you want to have a great experience at the SC go the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

20 comments

• looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Shill review (but what's the angle?)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I had an excellent visit to a Club on 11/21/12.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised it was empty unless it wa a no booze club. The day before Turkey Day has surpassed New Years Eve as the busiest bar night
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I never club on the Wed before Thanksgiving, but this year I very hesitantly agreed to meet a dancer on that day, and her club was packed by 2pm with obnoxious drunken workers from the nearby docks. Second worst 'amateur night' on the road behind New Years Eve. It sucked ass big time. Never again.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You obviously went to the wrong club Lopaw. I had a great time at FC. Not crowded, with well behaved Patrons and nice dancers.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Apparently, Alucard. The club I visited is a small divey place that attracts shady characters, not in the best neighborhood. I don't visit there often, and when I do I try to get out of there before dark. I had a feeling that it was gonna be batshit crazy on that Wednesday, but that sexy dancer had a way of persuading me to do things that my bigger head knew were questionable. My time with her was great, in between ducking from flying beer mugs and guys fighting and knocking over tables and chairs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Not obeying the BIG head can be problematic sometimes. Glad you weren't hurt by the Flying objects lopaw.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I got laid in a club the day before Thanksgiving this year so I thought it was a pretty good day to go clubbing.
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    ... may be a trend, or just confirmation bias -- it was a Wednesday before TG at a club in an ostensibly "clean" town (ha!) that I was promised, and had delivered, the most "action" I ever got ITC. Since that has not repeated in succeeding such dates I'm calling it a fluke.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A great day to go to the club is the day before the rent is due for the dancers.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I dunno about that Alucard. The last time I went on the last day of the month the dancers swarmed me like locusts. As crappy as it is to be ignored, its just as bad being constantly divebombed.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Bigger head? Lowpaw you only have ONE head.....unless there's something we don't know about you woman...if that's really what you are?
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Estafador- lol you've never heard of a clit? I assume that was the little head that lopaw was referring to.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The best day to go to a club is today. The 2nd best day is tomorrow. OK, that's bullshit. I don't know what the best day to go is. My SO and I once went to Hiliter on Valentines day. Now that was a sad bunch of girls eager for affection.
  • twilight12
    11 years ago
    take it from an old hound...wanna see LOTS of eye candy in between the dances YOU buy?...fri, sat want some personal attention? ask her when she's working next week. on a slow night she will APPRECIATE Ur generosity plus have time to pretend she's talking to you! yuk-yuk
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Sorry Estafador but your last post was just plain embarrassing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    These young club goers need to learn a lot lopaw. Someone needs to enlighten them! LOL
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I was at 3 clubs on the day before Thanksgiving. All were busy to packed. Definitely a 'sellers market.' My opinion, and I know a couple out there that will say I'm full of shit, but...... go when there is a 'buyer's market.' In the afternoon in the middle of the week when the girls really need/want the money (my money)...... they will do more for the same or less. Best value for for the buck.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard, shut the hell up. You talk about enlightrnment but are too hypocritacal to do the enlightenment. Don't preach what you don't practice.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Eh its a forum lowpaw, no such thing as embarressment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion