tuscl

WTF! Is this the same girl?

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:05 PM
I thought I had found my new ATF. Not a 10 but most of the features that I like. On my third visit with this particular stripper I make this particular comment "I bet your great in bed" and her response was "You can find out". So I take her up on her offer. We agree to meet after hours at a hotel close by. It took her an hour to show up but at least she showed. In non strip club lights I get a good look at her. Hair that looked seductively wet was actually greasy, beautiful skin in the club was not as smooth under good lighting, nice teeth in the club were actually as yellow as butter and stretch marks appeared that I had never seen before. WTF! Has this ever happened to you?

28 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Nope! My ATF and every fave I've had were perfect anywhere, anytime. :)
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Sounds like that Seinfeld episode where his GF looked completely different under different lighting situations.
  • girlmoneys
    12 years ago
    Strippers are like vampires You don't want to see them outside in the daylight
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    There is a reason why the lighting in clubs is always dark.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    @grand1511 My first thoughts too!!!!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yeah - I get to see some scary-ass shit in the ladies room at club. Sometimes it makes me wanna go pee in the parking lot rather than risk seeing some of these heavily made-up dames under florescent lighting.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The lady is probably thinking the same thing. But she's not there because of your rugged good looks.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Strippers are like vampires You don't want to see them outside in the daylight" LMFAO!
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Kind of like the bathroom scene in "The Shining" where Jack Nicholson's character walks into the hotel room and the bathroom door is open. He sees the hottie in the bathtub and she gets out and slowly walks toward him. They kiss and she turns into the hag-witch-ghost thing and he stumbles away in horror and she follows, cackling.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Did you fuck her?
  • toysales
    12 years ago
    She said I had her for an hour and could do most anything that I wanted. We had a shower first. I just wish I had a tooth brush and tooth paste.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    And then you woke up from the nightmare?
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Well what happened. Did you fuck her? Did you kiss her? How was it?
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Harrydave- Yep Yep
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    You were In bazarro world...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Happened to me a few times when I started OTC'ing. Since, they've looked as good OTC as ITC.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think I look a little closer before I commit. Not sure how she looked that bad and you didnt notice after 3 visits?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder But dark clubs help (and beer)
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Mororhead - "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder" There, fixed it for ya.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Very funny. Classic!!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Once, about four years ago when I took a girl out of a club in Baltimore. She looked great ITC but was obviously getting a ton of help from the dark lighting in this club, which was on the Block. She was also one of the worst lays I have had from a club, go figure. With OTC, like anything else, some experiences will be better than others.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    "From Dusk Til Dawn" LOL
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    never on OTC, but did have similar situation with dancer in the parking lot. inside the club she was hot, but saw her another day when she was coming to work (held door for her) she looked totally different without makeup and hot outfit
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Happens every time I sober up.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    who's surprised???
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Turn the lights on and/or see them without make-up: you might be downgrading a 10 to a 6.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    black lights, stage fog, and pounding music have a slimming effect on you guys, too.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Every time someone posts pictures of strippers who are arrested, we always talk about how bad they look and why would someone be sleeping with them. Its the same thing here, take away darkness, make up and sexy outfits and you might not like what you see.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion