tuscl

If you notice a spot or lump in a strippers breast, do you ask her about it?

I'm just wondering if you noticed something like a lump when massaging a girls breast if you would or should say anything to her about it. I noticed something unusual in one girls breast and I didn't know if it was just her implant or something else that might be of concern. Would you say anything or do you think she probably already knows and you shouldn't bother commenting or asking? I was thinking what if it was a lump as in breast cancer but then again it could be part of her implant. Most breast implants are firmer than hers and don't have something odd protuding out in my experience. By the way I am not a doctor.

9 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, It's interesting thinking about this. I need to feel her breasts some more to remember better if I felt something odd or what exactly it felt like. Then after she finishes dancing for me, I might ask if that hard spot is her breast implant. Then tactfully say I wouldn't want you to have a problem and not get it checked when it could be a tumor. Hopefully my concerns are overblown since I haven't heard of breast cancer being very common among young females.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    In this type of situation, I would definitely say something to the girl, even if I just met her. As long as its addressed tactfully, I see no breach of etiquette, nor any reason for the dancer to get upset with you. And most importantly....you might save a life.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yeah you KKK/rednecks southerners are really reknowed for your manners nation wide. Fuck you're an idiot.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    For the matter if I hadn't been thinking of telling or asking this dancer something, I would not have even posted anything here. Most or many intelligent people like to calmly discuss things without resorting to name calling. I wasn't looking for troll comments but I guess the troll has nothing better to do. davids please go troll around on your own threads. Oh wait, I forgot, nothing to say there that hasn't been said before.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Ok davids, I meet a girl for one or two minutes and I'm supposed to say, let me feel that spot on your breast a little bit more. Have you seen your doctor and asked if that might be a tumor? Oh wait, it's probably her breast implant and if she doesn't bother to take care of herself, what makes you think she's going to listen to some guy she just met?

I believe if the situation presents itself again, I will ask if that hard spot is her breast implant and leave it at that. I do believe in some manners like many in the southern US do. Obviously some people don't.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Hmmmm... A possibility of a cancerous tumor, versus an almost non-existent chance of being considered rude (morely like you will be thought of as kind for even thinking of this)... Fuck you're a retard.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Also, given how poor these South Carolinan woman sound like they are, I won't take for granted that they can afford to see a doctor regularly.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If your head was on fire davids, I wouldn't say anything. Oh wait a minute, I'm responding to someone who is a total jerk. Guess I can't get more stupid than that. That was so stupid of me. Listening to someone who thinks nothing of manners, courtesy etc.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    What a stupid question. Of course you should.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion