tuscl

honky, honky, honky

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm white and I hate cracker ass honky country Fuck my baby sister music..!!!!......and Fuck you if you disagree with the juicemaker bitch ass inbread motherfuckers !!!!

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    WHAT ??? YOU DON'T LIKE INBREEDS SINGING ABOUT THEIR WOMEN LEAVING THEM FOR THEIR DOG ???? LMAO
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Well, country music is pretty low on my list. But I will tolerate it in a club in small doses, and only if compensated by high mileage activities.

For good reason, related to the musical tastes of my Freshman year dickhead roommate, I have an extreme aversion to Neil Diamond and Barry Manilow. But if they played that shit in a strip club, there would likely be a riot.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Never heard songs about brothers and sisters in Kentucky. Try Johnny Cash Juicey!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    fuck that. If I heard that shit upon entry, I wouldn't even pay the entry fee. I'd just peel and yell that place sucks. Don't wanna hear about how you fucked your own mother
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Interesting comments. I can't think of a genre of music that I don't find at least some of it entertaining and maybe even enjoyable. And that includes what many consider music these days. The tunes sc and I grew up with, that is STILL around!
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Pepperidge Farm or Keebler?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Maybe not strip club music...

But this is the definition of C-O-O-L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAk-CRNC…
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    motor,

You are showing your excellent taste!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    And he did it without baggy pants and a baseball cap on backwards. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion