tuscl

extras in philly strip clubs

Monday, December 3, 2012 7:43 PM
Can anybody tell me which clubs in philly have the private rooms and have a good for extras from the dancers with little hassle or mindgames? I'm a real busy guy who doesnt mind hanging out and spending money in the right club for what i have in mind. Seems last couple of clubs i've been to haven't been going in that direction. Or are they just hit or miss for action?

14 comments

• erik270
    12 years ago
    Sure, just put on your wire and drive your patrol car to the corner of...
  • MassD
    12 years ago
    Wow guy, I almost want to call that a fact after reading the only review (weird one too). Bye
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Your closet is private.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    "Can anybody tell me which clubs in philly have the private rooms and have a good for extras from the dancers with little hassle or mindgames?" No, it is unlikely that just anybody could give you that kind of information.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    There are no extras in Philly. For a really good time, you should consider a road trip to DC. The girls in those clubs are off da' hook. :)
  • Lack4Oars
    12 years ago
    "DC? Word? That's a roughy city mane"
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Why you want to know what time cops bust people in massage parlors? You should tell everyone. You already know the answer
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    go to north philly. That's the hood spot so you can get extras easy. Your no cop after all, so they won't bother you....right?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Street walkers are da bomb
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It's always sunny in Philadelphia
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    hmm maybe i should go to north philly. Get me a rachet stripper for cheap. Anyone know if penn state train go to north philly?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Try the Tilted Kilt or Twin Peaks
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    All the clubs are set up strange with the stage in the middle of the bar. Not worth the cover. Try the street.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion