tuscl

a good opservation

bang69
North Carolina
Alucard just pm'd me. he said that a dancer could have alterer motive by saying a dancer has a std. I agree with him 100%. So what do y'all think. PLEASE EXCUSE ANY TYPOES & MISS SPELLINGS!!!!

6 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Could be one of two things:

1. Dancer does have dressing room first hand knowledge of other girl with STD

2. Dancer lies to gain competitive advantage over other girls

----

I guess it comes down to how well you know and trust the source. But if all dancers lie, then you don't know which is the true statement.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    They all do lie, that's why you should take precautions with all of them. It's like going to work at a sales operation, except all of your colleagues are backstabbing manipulative liars. I'm surprised more cat fights don't break out, and I've seen a few prizefights at different clubs from time to time.
    I usually just shrug it off. Normally the ones with supposed STDs ate the most popular at any given club.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    alutard has been PM'ing me as well. Why doesn't the little fucker just post to the forum? He keeps it up, and I will make all the PMs he has sent me public!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OMG, dancers lie !!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    didn't a bunch of people already tell you that on the thread you already made about this?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    This is apparently Alucard's new way of posting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion