tuscl

In your experience, which types of girls seem to have better mileage?

Sunday, December 2, 2012 7:13 PM
So I went to a "sleazier" type of club tonight and there were mostly 4 rated girls working and one girl that was an 8. So I took the 8 to VIP and she wasn't very great, would only grind facing away and when I asked for a BJ, she said she only does HJ. Felt like I should've went with a 4 girl instead for better mileage. What are your guys experiences?

29 comments

• harrydave
    12 years ago
    Well, duh. While there are undoubtedly exceptions, the girls with less than stellar bodies will generally have to work harder for their tips. I think this is because there is a good proportion of guys who are pretty content looking at beautiful women. The visual stimulus is enough. I steer away from most of the 8, 9, 10's. Many have developed lazy habits. Give me an experienced, motivated and friendly 6 or 7. We can have fun.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Generally, and I do mean in gross terms, the best looking girls do not give the best mileage. My hypothesis is they don't have to. The money pours in regardless. Step down a notch or two, though, and you still get a good looking girl and the mileage jumps up. As to preference, I'll stick with the 8s who give good grindage any day over a 9+ who teases but not pleases.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm with harrydave on this one.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I sometimes find a girl who's a 9 that's willing to give higher mileage than some of the 7s, but they are more of the exception to the rule. Ultimately, you'll see that the worse looking girls are more desperate to make cash.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The 9's and 10's. There are other indicators, but I'm keeping them secret to myself. Don't want to spoil the fun of you guys discovering on your own.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    Three years ago I stopped in a club and saw a 9.5 on stage. We did a few lap dances and discovered we had the same birthday (she was born on my 40th b-day). Over the next couple of months we exchanged phone numbers and I'd go in when she was working. After spending a couple of grand on her, one night she said, "I'll suck your dick for anothher $100. She was great and knew what she was doing. We then began meeting in hotel rooms, going out to dinner, and really enjoying each others company. We fell into a routine and ive now spent about $150,000. She's a heroin addict, has a 7 yr old son & a boyfriend in prison. I've paid for detox, rehab, met her mother and her son. When the boyfriend got out, I paid both of them to let me watch them have sex. She and I have tried every position and act I can think of and have done 3 somes with several of her girl friends. She is really one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, she does anything I want to satisfy me and has really toned down the drugs. My point: they all are achievable. Some require more money& some more time.
  • Lack4Oars
    12 years ago
    Damn Dougster lol.. Well I know I'm getting a lot of duhs. But I just finished reading that PDF book that was posted the other day and the author was saying how from his experience, the 9 and 10s give just as good mileage, so don't settle for less. So I figured I'd ask some of you guys.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Lack: didn't read that book, but if the author realized that, it certainly ups the chance he knows what he is talking about generally.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One thing I have noticed, just in the last few months around here. Is that the gap between 8-10s who do extras and 1-7s is closing. It's not because the % of 8-10s who do them is coming down (holding steady around 80%) but rather because the % of 1-7s who do so is coming up (used to be about 55-60% but now is getting higher).
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Alot of 9's & 10's seem to feel that we should be more than happy that they even decide to talk to us, much less actually giving a decent LD. And more often than not they are the ones sitting at the bar bitching about not making any money. And an "author" can write anything they want.....don't mean it's true.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    There's way too many variables to say totally one way or the other. While in theory the 9's and 10's should be able to get by with doing less they are also working hard to be a 9 or a 10. Which suggests that they are, to a degree, putting in more effort. But I still lean towards the idea that the 9's can, in most clubs, do good while doing less. A 6 can't and will be more likely to cross the line.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I also see lots of fine ass dancers sitting on their nicely toned asses either at the bar or at a table talking with other dancers. Fuck em if they don't want my money. There are plenty of other dancers that will make the effort.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    My extensive experience is like that of most other guys: the 10-9s will not deliver as well as the 8-6s. (I never even consider the 5-1s.) Gawker, you're kidding, aren't you?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    gawker, no bullshit, no beating around the bush. You sir are the essence of a pathetic loser, if that is really true. That is honestly THE most pathetic thing I've ever heard. truly a sad story bro
  • dareme
    12 years ago
    just an informal poll from my own experiences . if you lined up 10 girls from each ethnicity, more of the Asians would give you higher mileage dances
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Alot of 9's & 10's seem to feel that we should be more than happy that they even decide to talk to us, much less actually giving a decent LD." What lopaw said.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think the strippers with pussys and not dicks are better.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I have had extras from all types 5-7s as well as 8-10s, but in my experience more from the lower ranks, Dougster you are saying that 8-10s are more likely to give extras?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    8s, 9s, and 10s are more likely to do OTC than 7s and lower. 9s and 10s are especially likely to do OTC. Just remember the rules to setting it up. Rule #1: Just ask. Rule #2: That's it. Seriously.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Dougster, why do you think that is?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @revo: Can't get into all the details. It would be like handing out dynamite to children. The jestie-girl (of all people, LOL!) was on the right track, however, when he said the 9s and 10s are working hard to be 9s and 10s. There's a reason for that!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I'm guessing that Doug feels the hottest girls love being hot. They get off on being sex fantasies. They get off on being paid for otc more than the others because they love to show off how awesome they are. Something like that.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    IME the hotter the better. I don't know what a "4" is like (below a 7 who cares?), but I wouldn't want to find out.
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I haven't noticed that much of a difference between the percentage of 8's and above who go beyond a club's limits and the percentage of 7's and below who do. The only difference I have found is that the 8's and above who are known for extras are a lot more busy than the 7's and below.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    I have noticed thar the older dancers usually give good mileage. They have been dancing for a long time and experienced at getting you off.
  • jdlion
    12 years ago
    dupending what extras a 5 or 6 does for me, it can easily bump her up into the 8 or 9 range! without a doubt!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    ^^^ lol - in that same vein after a half dozen shots with beer chasers, all the 5's become 10's.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Good point, lopaw. Another reason I try not to get shitfaced in the club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Very HIGHLY motivated dancers provide the best mileage IMO & IME.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion