tuscl

Going to the club with the chick

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:49 PM
So a friend of mines' birthday is on 11/30 and she REALLY insist that I come with her to, you guessed it, the strip club (why post it if anywhere else lol). And no she's not gonna dance (unless she gets drunk or decides to prank me) but just wants me to come with her to the club. I eventually after her throwing a tantrum, said sure (never went with anyone before, let alone a female). So, though I'm not expecting no sex from her (mainly since she's got a man), any thing particular I should do during this weird escapade? I mean seriously, how am I suppose to deal at the club while she's there. Not exactly a norm thing to experience for me.

29 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    That's odd. She didn't say why she wants to go, or why she wants you to go with her? Without more information it's impossible to know what's going on. Could be anything from making her boyfriend jealous to checking out possible employment to simple curiosity.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I make a rule to act the same around everyone I know. Everyone knows I go to strip clubs, everyone knows I'm chasing after a stripper, every knows I banged strippers, everyone knows I let one move in with me and then she stole my shit and vanished. Now, obviously there are times for these conversations and times not. I would talk and act in the office or Thanksgiving table as I would in the strip club. Time and place matters. People don't. If you take your friends to a strip club, then act the way you do without them. At least that's how I roll.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    well I never tell anyone about these dirty deeds. Nobody knows I went to clubs (until this comes to pass), nobody knows I've gotten bjs from hoes. And she said she wanted to get lapdances, even though she gets her brains fucked out by the man dick (i've learned lesbians like other lesbians to fuck them with dildos, very weird, but why I specify) and wanted me to come. Do I expect anything, not really, do I fantasize, on occasion
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    *I wouldn't talk and act in the office...
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Not so odd, really. I had a similar experience once where a female acquaintance asked me to take her to a strip club. She explained that she would get too jealous going with her bf if he got too much attention from the dancers, and would be more comfortable going with a friend.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Maybe she justs wants to go but doesn't have anyone else to go with her. When I first went to strip clubs I went with others. I might have never have visited a strip club if someone didn't try to drag me there to start with.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    She doesn't want to go alone, and doesn't want to go with her man because either he'll be jealous of her and won't let her have fun, or she thinks *she* might get jealous. I presume you are a reasonably close friend, so she feels "safe" with you.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    What gmd & sclvr said. I have been trying for years to drag some of my straight lady friends to the club w/me, but they won't go for it. Maybe I'll have to get 'em liquored up first.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Dude, just be cool about it. You have no idea why she asked YOU (of all people - you?). Of course, if she had told you why, you still wouldn't know the REAL reason. Be her friend. Make sure she is safe and has a good time. Make sure she knows you think she is hot. Get her home safe. Enjoy the show!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think GMD nailed it.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    She might be bi-curious and needs a solid wing-man to help. There are many dancers that are not lesbians but engage in some side activity with other dancers in the club--putting on a girl-on-girl show, doing a tag team MFF thing, getting a little frisky in the dressing room after a few shots or pills. It is a little odd; I guess you don't hear any stories of a straight guy asking a girl to accompany him to a gay male stripper club so that he can get a few lappers and check it out. But there are many instances of a straight girl looking to go to a strip club and get hot lappers from the female dancers. If she is going to get some action herself and she just needs you for a little protection and cover, that's still not a bad evening for you. You get to see--hopefully--some hot girl-on-girl action. If she is going but turns into the wallflower, maybe she will buy a few dances for you, so you still might get something out of it. One of the hottest nights I witnessed was a guy who was buying some dances for his wife in ESL and the dancer was really getting into it. Wife went from being really uncomfortable to having her tits groped and sucked while she lay on her back on the stage. Husband kept lighting up cigars and paying for more dances, grinning. Dancer looked like Catherine Bell from JAGs.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The only problem I see with this situation is this: There is a real possibility your birthday friend will end up getting some dances, and you will have the pleasure of watching some girl-girl action. If you are a normal guy, this will get you all worked up. Now, if this were your girlfriend, you could than go home and have some bangin' sex. It looks like that is not possible, so you can either accept a "Blue balls' type of outing, or you can develop an alternate release plan. But whatever happens, have fun!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you think it's a bad idea don't do it. Very simple.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Went to the Heartbreakers anniversary party in Columbia w my dancer/gf this year.After a while gf found a young cutie that we took to v.i.p..Pure turn [view link] Esta if your friend is open to going to a club w you she just may be open to ffm w you if thats what you want.Go slow and good luck.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    all sounds like good points. And GMD, we only been friends for about 7 months and only see each other at work. So I doubt she considers us CLOSE friends
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    I think you should go and let us know what happens lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Then like I said, she doesn't want to go alone, and sees you as non-threatening, perhaps non-judgmental, maybe even supportive, if you've let her know before this that you go to clubs. Maybe she's evaluating whether to let her man to without her sometime, and doesn't want him there to skew the experience. Whatever he base reason to go is, she just doesn't want to go alone, whether because I looks weird, or because she doesn't want to be confused with a hooker, or she doesn't want to be hit on by other patrons.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Most women don’t like to go anywhere alone – especially somewhere “social”, IMO. The way I read the OP was along the lines of how he should behave in the SC due to the fact he will have a girl as a wingman sort of speak. Yeah, I think due to the fact she is a girl and also has never been to a SC, this means you may not be able to act and carry yourself as you would normally do when you go alone – i.e. I don’t think you can leave the girl sitting there alone for an hour while you are talking it up with dancers; etc. So yeah, I think it can cramp your SC style. If the OP was about a possible “thing” b/w the op and the girl, then that is a different matter.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I went out with a girl OTC and where do think she wanted to go. You got it a differtent club from the one she worked. I have seen husbands and wives in clubs with a bi-curious wife getting her tits sucked and crotch rubbed at the stage right next to me. Good addition to the show.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I've gone a few times with the SO, and once with my ATF. Much preferred being with the ATF.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Most women don’t like to go anywhere alone – especially somewhere “social”..." Exactly. And you're like her gay friend. Safe. Someone to do silly stuff with and who won't judge her. Has she also asked you to go get your nails done with her too? As far as reason why, who knows. If she's cool, maybe her man mentioned something about clubs/strippers and she's going to learn about what he likes, or how to dance for him, or how to give a lap dance. Or maybe she's exploring her closet gay-ness. Or maybe a potential job. But none of that matters. What's important is you are her gay friend.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Hey, wait a minute... I just realized...she wants to go to a club with you ON HER BIRTHDAY?? Instead of being with her man??? If my woman was going out with some other guy on her birthday, I'd be overly pissed. There's something else going on here...be careful....don't get in the middle of something.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Doc sez: "...At least that's how I roll..." Sorry, Doc, I have this vision of a hunched over, wrinkled, 70 year old white guy walking down the street with his baseball cap on backwards, baggy jeans falling below his boxers, brand new sneakers with laces untied, wearing a huge gold chain around his neck with a "$$$" medallion hanging on it, flashing gang signs and saying "Yeah, that's how I roll..." Dude, you're cool.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Hey J'son! you're quick.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @jerikson40,^^^^^^ you must've met Shadowcat...
    12 years ago
    It's Dec 1. How did it go?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    since it isn't a review section, I'll just say I wasn't happy with the strip club itself and I got there like an hour before closing time. Didn't find birthday girl until 30 minutes after I got there and we hanged out until she left around 20 minutes before the place closed
  • berge1
    12 years ago
    Reading all the comments took longer than your time with birthday girl! First mistake...you have to meet her BEFORE you go inside. And going an hour before closing is a bad time, dancers go into despitation mode...need to make enough money to pay house fees, DJ, bartender's etc. The don't have time to entertain this girl on her birthday. Better luck next time.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    man, nobody was making rounds. All these bitches dipped as soon as they jumped off the stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion