tuscl

Costumes

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Candy's pos about the school girl outfit reminded me of the single not test costume I've ever seen a dancer wear.

It was in a local place, Bottoms Up, maybe five or six years ago. She wore a nicely pressed, good quality man's button down Oxford style shirt, with the tails hanging to about halfway between the bottom of her butt cheeks and her knees. Her hair had that sexy missed up "just woke up" look that must've taken her an hour to get right. Although, given the girl, she probably *had* just woken up.

And she wore absolutely nothing underneath it...

17 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    That would do it for me also, georg.

My favourite dancer costume is the evening gown accompanied by fuck-me shoes, not the ridiculous stripper platform stilettos. Even a simple little black cocktail dress will get my motor revved up nicely.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Me too Art, the little black dress is a classic that's hard to beat. And my fav has enough figure to pull it off.

@ George, that dancer outfit would be hard to top.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Absolutely.

And I find it mind boggling how most women, who spend their lives reading about and dealing with fashion and makeup and all that kind of stuff, are so freakin' clueless when it comes to dressing to please a man.

Like I said in another thread, thankfully there are some women who "get it". Not many, but some. And they care enough to try.

Personally, I would fucking cum in my pants if a super hot girl wore what George described. Oversized dress shirt, nothing underneath? Holy crap. And a super tight evening gown on a hot girl...double holy crap.

I see hot outfits so rarely here in LA that I can't recall a really hot one recently. Although one of my favorites, an older, super hot, high mileage queen with an insane body and huge tits, sat down next to me wearing a simple wife-beater t-shirt, real tight and kinda see-thru, and you could see where she just took a pair of scissors and cut it just just below her super hard nipples. No bra, just those big nasty bare tits under that soft, tight t-shirt.

And here I am with my jaw to my knees, fantasizing about the upcoming $10 lap dances where I'd reach under that little t-shirt and wrap my hands around those big nasty tits.
  • jdoggy
    12 years ago
    I got a lapdance from a girl in a Wonder Woman outfit the night before Halloween at Sundowners in Niagara Falls. Being a bit of a comic book fan, this definitely made my night !
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    The outfit you described GMD would definitely get my attention.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Damn GMD, I may have to give my current fav one of my shirts to wear. Not sure I'll let her wear it to work though.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Dress them up like your boss and fuck them hard
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    gmd, that is a great look. I think that could be known as the "girlfriend sleep-over" look. You know, she woke up before you did and grabbed one of your shirts and started making breakfast. Now there's a fantasy.

Yup, the civilian girls wearing the hot little black dress. That's another insanely sexy look. The girls that spend the time to find out what guys like to see them wear are the best strippers. I know that constantly taking clothes off and then putting them back on gets tiring, but we do like the visual.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Here is a list of Christal's Costume Choices:
    Sexy Cop
    School Girl
    Naughty Nurse
    French Maid
    Cowgirl
    Naughty Teacher
    Dominatrix
    Belly Dancer
    Burlesque Queen
    Los Vegas Show Girl
    Sexy CEO – Bad Girl
    Indian/Pocahontas
    Biker Chick
    Bad Girl Beauty Queen
    Gothic Punk Rocker
    Sailor
    Little Bo Peep Gone Bad
    Pirate
    Waitress
    Crazy Sexy Hair Stylist
    Daddy’s Little Girl
    Jungle Girl
    Vampire
    Customized Costume
    That You Dream UP (Additional charge depending on how elaborate)

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    She does a "Daddy's Little Girl"? Are you freakin' kidding me?

I swear, I am in love with that girl, and I've never even seen her in person. But just some of the shit she says should be made into a stripper textbook.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

There is one you didn't mention. When I was in Atlanta, she did the "I have the flu." one. :)
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    GMD just described my all time favorite outfit...add some thigh-high black sheer stockings and you can stick a fork in me, I'm done.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    edible bra and panties have been a big hit with my custies in the past. peek-a-boo bra with my nipples sticking out has also done the trick.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "peek-a-boo bra with my nipples sticking out has also done the trick."

Edible is a nice idea...

However, I HATE BRAS !!!! Geezus, what is it with you women that you're always wearing bras??? Yeah, I know the physics of the situation, but damn, most clubs I go to all the girls are wearing some sort of bra or bikini top. IT SUCKS !!! Well, unless it's like a teeny tiny slingshot bikini or something.

But that's not the point...

BRAS SUCK !!! They're rough to the touch, they cover up the good stuff, you get none of the great visuals of bare tits and hard pokey nipples under her tight shirt and stuff. I hate them with a passion.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    carolynne, try a fishnet body stocking. Then your nipples can poke out freely. It is a visual treat. If that is your real name. And if you are in fact a female. And if you actually dance.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "carolynne, try a fishnet body stocking."

OH FUCK YEAH !!!!

And with the nipple poke-age?? Holy crap, it's insane.

I remember many years ago, during some of my first strip club visits in LA, and I was at a fairly low mileage club that had some decent chicks. One night I was there and out from the dressing room came this insanely hot Asian girl with a super tight, nasty body, long straight black hair down to her waist, she was "Asian import model" hot...and she was wearing a black fishnet body stocking that covered her entire body. Nothing else, just a body stocking and black stilettos...the kind with gold metal heels. Awesome. And big gold hoop earrings.

And she comes and sits down next to me, and I'm staring at her eraser nipples poking out of the fishnet, just freakin' mesmerized. Got a low mileage lap dance, came in my pants almost instantly (I was young...)

Then a few days later I came back, hoping to see her. She was there, different outfit. She came and sat down, and shyly I asked...

"Um, y'know that fishnet bodystocking you wore the other day? Umm...do you think you could go put that on for me?"

She was so sweet, she got this big smile, and excitedly said, "Oh, sure, I'd love to" and hurried off to the dressing room. I love girls like that.

Needless to say........
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    btw, those aren't my real legs, arms, hands, or panties, but i do have shoes like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion