tuscl

Do you think I'm fat?

rh48hr
Wakanda
Friday, November 23, 2012 9:00 PM
I was in VIP with my current ATF when we were taking a break she asked me if I thought she was fat. Wow, I thought I only got this question when I have a girlfriend. My ATF is tall and thick but far from fat. I guess all girls, even the ones who take their clothes off for a living have insecurities. Have any of you guys been asked this question? Or what is the weirdest question you have been asked?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I am constantly reassuring the small breasted ones that they do NOT need augmentation.

Weirdest? "B**** sucks dick better than I do, doesn't she?"
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol no I've never been asked that. Doesn't surprise me though. Weirdest was a stripper who I've done ITC FS with come up to me and ask "Do you have a condom?" I say yes but I don't have extra to tip for that (was end of night and blew through the funds I took to the club). She says I don't care I just wanna fuck! Lol
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    She asked, "What do you think I should do about the baby?"
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Another weird question." What do you think I should do about my boy friend(married with children). Seems like he only comes around when he wants to fuck me"?
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    rh48hr-
    I had a favorite like your ATF who was exactly the same way, other than maybe the tall part, who asked that once. I told her since I am paying for this lap dance, it didn't really matter, now, does it.

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Do you think I'm fat?"

Yes, but you don't sweat much for a fat girl.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    That was cold, jackslash !! LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yes, my ATF has gained weight and asks me that same question all the time. Is she fat? To me no, but maybe to other guys she is.

I tell her all the time she is perfect for me. And that's my final answer. NO, you're NOT fat.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The fastest way to cut off your sex life is to tell a girl she's fat.

I don't make that mistake anymore.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I've been asked the boob job question quite a bit from strippers. I almost always tell them no they are perfect as they are (I prefer naturals).
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Che: " friends, was 'why don’t you want to fuck me?' No tactful or polite way to honestly answer that one."

What's wrong with a simple, "you're not my type" or "not interested, thanks"?

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well then, how about something on the order of "You appear to want something more than I want to give. I'm not interested in a relationship." It has the advantage of being completely true, from the sounds of it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    On second thought, don't bother. I wasn't there, and I could Monday morning quarterback things all week long.

Suffice it to say that I just tend to think polite frankness, while maybe not always exactly the *right* thing to do, is seldom the *wrong* thing to do. Especially in that type of situation. Sure, I've had strippers who were unable to handle the truth, but fortunately, they've been the exception, not the rule.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, questions there is no right answer to. If you say "yes" you are an insensitive jerk. If you say "no" you are a lying insensitive jerk. (And, strangely, lying insensitive jerk is better than just insensitive jerk.) Just change the subject as if the question was never even asked .
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    From time to time dancers ask if they've got extra pounds. Even the skinny ones.

Got tired of giving the "you are perfect honey" response.

Now I conduct a detailed physical. Right there - on the spot. Examine each part of her body. Have her turn around, have her bend. Do the cleavage test. Mumble some constructive feedback while conducting the revue.
    All this time - the dancer also starts gettin serious ("dang - I'm gettin professional feedback - and he's gonna tell me like it is")

I imagine a perfect model and then give it to her. Tell her what she needs to work on. Don't forget to add - "I still love you the way you are. But you've got a month."

Try it on your dancer if she pops this Q.
    And enjoy rest of the day !!!

- Roger

ps: if a reall fatty asks you this, don't bother with all of the above foreplay n shit.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Roger - I am doing an in-depth examination of her body next week OTC, so I will give her my professional opinion at that time.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    rh48 - attaboy !
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    rogertex, wow, that was funny as shit "But you've got a month." WTF bro, that's mad random but funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion