tuscl

Respect ¿?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I love these hoes and all tho I call them bitches, sluts, cumdumpsters, used up, and pussies I respect the Shit out them hoes...skank ass hoes that is....its y I pay so Damn well boys...I respect the fact they let me perve all the Fuck over them....I love them for this simple little truth....its also y I will bring flowers, candy, gifts and money to a nice OTC outing....I want her to enjoy being with this jizzbox.....its also y I brake out babyoil and rub her down first, play some nice making love music and lite those candles.....I also let them shower and I have a little doosh kit for them ....I love these hoes amenities thank you boys should respect these bitches with a tip the next time you jizz all over her.face....she did you a great service...and is one hell women for it....juicy reflections

5 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Da jus tryin to earns a livin.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Travler you seem tired lol !!!!!!!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

I would buy your line about respect except for the part about them being "bitches, hoes, cumdumpsters," and "shankass hoes."

You just don't seem to be sincere.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    For thanksgiving I call them
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    thanks, juice, i guess. "cumdumpsters"... lol! never heard that one before. juice, ever been called a "jizz spicket"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion