tuscl

breaking up, making up and ending the ATF

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This Shit ant easy and it kinda hurts

26 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, dude, they're just whores. Don't linger. Just fuck some new whores and you'll have forgetten all about it in no time.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    It happens all of the time. You really don't ever have an ATF since they come on and out of your life like stray cats. The best thing you can do is keep several clubs and dancers on rotation. If keeps you fresh, and you'll never feel played. Don't ever get feelings for them , or you'll lose. It's all a fantasy, and a game. You can't worry about them...trust me they're not worried about you.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    The worst part is the awkwardness at the club after the fall out.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Juice -- make your motto "I a'int the one". Makes things so much easier.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Been there, done that. A big mistake on my part.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Cheer up. It's easier and cheaper than getting divorced.:)
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Your getting some good advice juice. I've been there. I remember wondering what ever happed to an ATF of mine named Jules but yea you just move on to the next whore as some have said...LOL! and know that infortuatly they prolly aren't thinking abt you at all!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks men....I will do
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Your wallet is happy
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I pimp all day
    I even pimp in my sleep.
    When I wake up
    I smoke a blunt before I eat.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i am so shocked, saddened, and disappointed! as a dancer who loves every customer i meet and hopes he will be my prince charming and sweep me off my feet and carry me out of the club and marry me, all while giving me earth shattering multiple o's, all this talk of "whores" and moving on to fuck new ones is quite disconcerting. i thought you custies loved and cherished us dancers the same way we love and cherish you! my world is turned upside down!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    There is always one ya wish ya didn't meet in a strip club - the universe's practical joke.
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    Hang in there Juice. Nothing a trip to another club won't cure!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Been there. Done that. The only good thing is tomorrow there will be a younger, prettier, nicer one waiting for you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Very true $$$
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    motor: "The only good thing is tomorrow there will be a younger, prettier, nicer one waiting for you."

Yep, to paraphrase the Doritos commercial, "yep, keep burning through - don't worry the universe will make more".
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Yes, your wallet is happy! I have found that every time an ATF leaves, she ends up calling you back. It may be a week, or up to a month. As a rookie, I would entertain them again. Over time, I've learned to not cave into any demands, and keep it moving.
    You want a true test? See if she'll hook up with you for free, or offer you gifts or money. Then you'll know that she's serious! However, then you've got the mind fuck to deal with. I'm not saying Im perfect, but this always points to always have multiple options. I promise you, you'll never feel this way again Juice....
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i agree with shadow
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Exactly what Lone-Wolf said.

Juicy, I agree with you. It is not easy at times and you can get yourself hurt. Unfortunately, at least IME, these things always seem to have a time limit.

Move on to the next one, but don't don't be an ass to the xATF.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I'm sorry for you Juice.

The devil in me wants to make some smart-ass comment, but I just can't bring myself to add your misery.

Good luck.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I am *not* looking forward to the day when my SB tells me it's done. There have been a couple of occasions where circumstances in her life have had me convinced she would quit, but she hasn't quite told me goodbye yet.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I thought I lost my ATF. Hadn't heard from her in months. But when they get desperate for money they remember you!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It sucks, juice !! Hang in there.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    my dick hurts
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Carolynne: We do love and cherish all you girls until we turn out of the parking lot and begin to love and cherish you when we turn back in to the lot and pay the cover. LOL
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    For some reason I seem to get turned off if I hear them start associating the words boyfriend and me in the same sentence. If she only talks about having fun and doesn't mention dating, then I'm ok.

As far as favorites in the club, yeah sometimes you just stop getting dances from them and almost never go back. If you find someone you like better, then you taper off or drop off the old favorites. It's like a stack of cards. I do not feel obligated to get dances from anyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion