tuscl

any good strip club between richmond and Washington?

Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:34 PM
from the review i've read of the SC in virginia it seems that you can really get very little, i'm here for few more days and I wonder if anyone has any suggestion between richmond, norfolk and washington for some good club with some 2 way contact and good mileage on VIP rooms, I'm looking for white females only. thanks!

7 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Sorry, no suggestions here.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Try Papermoon VIP or Champagne dances for two way contact and grinding . . . but nothing more than that. Clubs in the MD suburbs of DC will bet you higher mileage if that is what you want *Harley Riders Night club, for example)
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Above refers to either Papermoon in Richmond (not Arlington).
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I live in the Richmond area. The clubs between the Richmond and Washington area suck. Overpriced and you don't get much for your money. However, Paper Moon in Rivhmond is worth checking out. Just remember, these are Virgina clubs were talking about. Don't expect too much.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    No. Richmond sucks, and I include Paper Moon in that assessment. If I was a resident of VA I would probably club much less. No nipples allowed, full booty bottoms and no hard alcohol. Some of the clubs in Richmond have been mis-characterized on here but don't be fooled - they are all subject to the same requirements. The DC clubs suck too, just for different reasons. While the girls go full nude in DC and alcohol is available, there is NO contact allowed. About all these clubs are good for is eye candy. And if you think you might score OTC in a DC club, good luck, as there are a lot of guys waiving a shitload of money around at these girls. The closest decent clubbing area to you is probably Baltimore.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Where is Richmond?
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I go to the area a lot on business, and the answer is a definitive no! Most of the guys I know down there are forced to go underground through Eros or backpage. Just ask General Petraus. The only worthwhile pussy in this area is subject to covert operations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion