tuscl

How often do you get a lap dance for FIVE DOLLARS or SEVEN DOLLARS?

How often do you get lap dances for FIVE DOLLARS and WHERE?????????

8 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Back in the mid-1990s, the cost for a lap dance "on the floor" at House of Lancaster (1 or 2? can't remember; the one on Bloor Street) in Toronto was $10 Canadian. The exchange rate was about Cd$1.33 : US$1.00, and they did 2-for-1s regularly. So I'd say I was getting lappers for about $3.75.

Gone are the days ...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I got a two girl dance for free. All I could see were tits and nipples in my face for a while. I like that price.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I usually pay closer to $10 for a lap dance though. In some more expensive clubs, I even pay $15. When a dancer says two dances have a total cost of $40, I just say NO as if they're offering drugs. End of discussion.

I had two girls do a double dance for me last weekend for free. I'm glad a had a good weekend because work sure has been aggravating for me.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about the prices?
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I remember the GOOD GOOD old days in Toronto at the House of Lancaster (1 or 2, can't remember which number it is -- the one on Bloor in Toronto proper, not the one in Etobicoke &/or Brampton &/or Mississauga). It was all recent immigrants -- Eastern Europeans, Domenicanas, Puertoriquenas, even a few Thais and Laotians. And it was $10 Canadian per lapper. That worked out to about US$6.50 at the time, not to mention many many 2-for-1s. So you were paying about $4 for a full "rock" song. And no the songs weren't cut. They would do "Stairway to Heaven" and "My Generation." Plus you got full grope, full straddle, full lip-lock-on-nip ... ah me. This was rougly 1993. And don't even get me STARTED on Fantasia in Richmond Hill.
  • babbler
    18 years ago
    Amazingly I was at Club 1245 in Akron, OH and got a lap dance(at a table) for $5. I was assuming a $10 dance and the stripper actually corrected me and said they are only $5! Is this a global first?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Do strippers spend time with you for free before selling you a dance for five dollars?
  • mtnboy49
    18 years ago
    The Candy Store in North Phoenix is a $5 only place. Awesome looking babes and great dances. I have seen some dancers spend hours grinding on guys there at 5 a song.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion