tuscl

G-String Divas

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:02 PM
Anyone know what club that is on the HBO show "G-String Divas" from a few years back. I thought it was in Philly, but I'm not totally sure.

5 comments

• GO PACK
    18 years ago
    I believe it was a club named Divas which I think has since closed down. They did have one show from Daydreams which they go nude. I also believe Jordan's dance which they guy cums was at Daydreams but for the most part the rest where at Divas.
  • LAG3
    18 years ago
    Actually, I don't think that is it. I was on the site and Daydreams is a nude club. I dont think the club on that show was nude. Anyone else have an idea?
  • LAG3
    18 years ago
    Yea, its been a few years. Every now and then they will replay an episode.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    The Club was Daydreams in Philly. Man didn't know they still aired that show. It has been 5years since they 1st aired it on HBO. I still love Lapdance 101 with Jordan. My favorite episode
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't remember the show but if it was in Philly it was probably Delilah's Den, which is the city's most famous club. Speaking of TV, Dr. Phil had strippers on his show yesterday, and was giving them hell in his usual annoying and judgmental now-it-all fashion. I only caught a little bit of it but what I saw was pretty funny - the girl seemd to have no idea what he was talking about, but then neither did he. His show gets more like Jerry Springer every day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion