2001 + Patriot Act =1984 in 2012?

Hmm...!?

14 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The Patriot act is bad law from a reactionary congress
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Heather Ledger was much better as the Joker than as a Patriot.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Agree with both Tiredtraveller and motorhead.

PATRIOT act baaad! I like the SLUT act. The Strip clubs be Legal and encouraged all over the Universe and at all Times act. Says towns cannot close down or stand in the way of strip clubs. They are job creators, ya know. It has some great extras provisions. Wish that one had passed...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    explain
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Check on Literature history gatorfan. And watch the news.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Calling it the "Patriot Act" is like when they clear-cut an oak forest for a subdivision and call it "The Oaks."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    alutard: "2001 + Patriot Act =1984 in 2012?"

What shit are you babbling about now, retard?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Something that requires education to understand.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So you learned it in Special Ed, Alu, and you're retarded enough to believe it? LMFAO!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Should have been allowed to sunset years ago.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    We should have a mud-wrestling match between Doug and Drac to settle this once and for all. On second thought, we should have them each bring their favorite dancer as proxy wrestlers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Does the word - Orwellian - ring any bells?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I am at a loss as to how the Patriot Act was allowed to stand by the courts. It violates so many basic rights in the constitution and the government continues to build on it (both Rep and Dems). Did you know if the president comes to your town he (his secret police) now has the right to arrest you and search your house without warrant or charge and hold you indefinately until (his secret service) decides to release you. NO charges, no lawyer, no court hearing, no habius corpus(constitutionally guaranteed for all US citizens) and no communication you simply disappear.

Yes I know that it was passed under that dumbass Bush and was redone and made more draconian in 09 under Obama.

The patriot act and the "secret service" need to go. I see no reason why the presidential security cannot be handled by the military or FBI. Why does the president need a secret police force that answers only to him?? These are extra expenses that we can no longer afford and the secret service is a total overlap with other larger security sevices in the government and has proven itself corrupt. Remember the central american hookers in their rooms while on duty. NO I don't care about them and the hookers except they were on duty and supposed to be securing the area for the president.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Speaking of bells, everytime alutard posts I start salivating even before I read his post because that's how eagerly I anticipate getting to flame him once again. LMFAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion