tuscl

Hottest dancers in Phoenix - which club?

Monday, November 12, 2012 11:10 PM
Which club in Phoenix has the prettiest/hottest/cutest dancers?

11 comments

• lappygohucky
    12 years ago
    For hotties (consistently 9s or 10s) I like Christies or The Great Alaskan Bush. The mileage isn't so great, but the girls are great looking.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    My house.bitch
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    Have to disagree about GABC. For the overall best looking (face, hair, body), I rank the top Phoenix clubs as follows: Bourbon Street, both Christies locations, and then HiLiter depending on hitting the right shift, and if you have a lucky day, Centerfold. Preferences vary, but I've been hitting these clubs for decades and they are pretty consistent. Keep in mind, you asked about looks, not mileage....<wink>
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    BSC, all the way, baby!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    BSC & Christies have best looking but low mileage.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Bourbon Street, Christies (Phoenix). Skin in Scottsdale has nice looking girls, but mileage sucks. Hiliter is a great club; the girls are a notch lower and the mileage is a notch higher.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    BSC- Is known for having girls with enhanced boobs and blonde hair. Mileage various on girls most girls will let you play with their boobs, some girls actually encourage it. The others will not allow touching and rarely you will find a dancer that well let you play with everything. CC Tempe- they primarily have a mixture of petite girls with few boltons. Dances are mostly one way contact with little two contact. I did see 2 dancers this past year make out with customers out in the open. CC Phoenix- practically the same looks in rate of the one in Tempe but they have more foreign dancers from Europe. Dances are at the same level as the ones at BSC in the VIP area. Hiliter- Dancers come in different shapes, sizes and ethnicity. Level of looks ranges from 4 to 10s. The mileage on the floor is as good as BSC and in the VIP could go really well. If you only have one trip to go to a SC go to BSC. This place wont disappoint you.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I agree with TABB, although I have no experience at either Christys to add. One other difference from TABBs info is that while there are lots of blondes with bolt-ons at BSC , I have also found several raven haired beauties there.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have to take a shit
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree with everything listed above for the most part. If you are just looking for eye candy, go to BSC.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    I agree with the thought that this list would change if asked wich clubs are the highest milage. Bsc is great if you like big fake tits. Thes last time I was there, 8 of 10 had bolt ons. They all were 8's if I had to average it out. The exception for me is the Bush company. You have to be on the nude side for the best looking girls but even that does not compare with highliter, christies, or bsc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion