tuscl

Any strip clubs outside Vegas that are lively on Monday nights?

Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:59 AM
I travel a lot for work, often on Mondays, and I often get to choose where I go. Vegas has been fun because there are clubs there that have lots of girls even on a Monday night. But most clubs in other cities seem pretty dead on Mondays. Do you guys know of any (particularly in the West) that have a good number of girls on the traditionally dead Monday (or Sunday or Tuesday) night?

2 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I sympathize with you about Monday nights. There was a period in my life, where my only opportunity for nighttime club-going was on Monday nights. It's usually the slowest night of the week and not a very inspiring time to try out new clubs. I don't have specific clubs to recommend, but I suggest you check the reviews of clubs in the area where you're due to travel, and look carefully at the dancer count in the various reviews. That may help. Also, the later you arrive the better the selection. If you can wait until 10 p.m., that's best. Most clubs close at 2 a.m., and by 10 p.m., most dancers who will work that night will have arrived.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    In the Los Angeles area, Starz and King Henry VIII are good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion