tuscl

Yikes!

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
For the first time in US history, more women than men have driver's licenses.

Eyes wide open. Be careful of them bitches puttin' on make-up, drinking double latte mocha frapo chino Starbucks, and texting while trying to drive.

Be careful out there boys.

22 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Worst driver I ever saw was in Phoenix. So bad I'm thinking must be old, Asian, AND female to be able to drive that badly... Finally get to pass her and try to have a look if my guess is right - tinted windows so I couldn't tell!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    at least you don't have to worry about most women drivers rolling their heads back and closing their eyes as they cum from a bj right when you're crossing the street in front of their speeding cars.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    ^^^oh yeah? Apparently you don't get out much. I've seen women getting head while driving quite a bit. Having an apartment on the third floor of a busy street let's you see plenty of wild things.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What makes you think women are worse drivers than men?

Can you site a source of National stats indicating this? :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    The only person who has almost run me over is a female driver. :)
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    all of my close calls behind the wheel weren't due to the other driver being female.... it was due to the other driver being friggin' OLD, and it was both sexes that were guilty of various road transgressions.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    A few years ago on my way to Florida, I was driving thru the heart of Atlanta at 3 am. Very few cars on the road at that hour but I notice a car coming up from behind at a very high rate of speed. As the car passes me, I notice the car has it's inside dome light on and the FEMALE driver has the seat partially reclined and she's reading a book!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Site stats, not personal experience. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Personal experience has a deeper impact. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    BUT personal experience is VERY often HIGHLY skewed, scientifically compiled stats usually are not. [Unless you are Republican - LMFAO]
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I bet female drivers are "safer" - get into fewer accidents, speed less... It's just when you follow someone and can't figure out what the fuck they are doing... you keep your distance to you can pass, and think "either asia, old or female" then have a glance when you do pass to confirm your suspicion. You rarely see an Italian guy in his 20s, wearing his gold jewelery responsible for that.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Here is a fact.

You may have seen pictures of the monster trucks used in the Canadian oil sands operations. Each single tire of these trucks is in the $80,000 price range.

Syncrude, Caterpillar's biggest customer for these behemoths, actively recruits women to drive these beasts. Long experience has taught Syncrude that women drivers are gentler on these monsters, bringing significant reductions in maintenance costs.

It is not uncommon for drivers of these trucks to earn $150k-$200k (with overtime).
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Because women cant drive and suck dick at the same time
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Looks like the ladies win. Here are some stats:

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.a…
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Thanks Art, that's getting closer.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Women drive big trucks because they have penis envy
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol motorhead - no way, but hilarious nonetheless
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I wanna hear about the wild things that sclvr5005 sees from his third story apartment
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Someone from Seattle. ;))
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Alucard, try being in my shoes when I watched this car run into me while I am legally crossing the street on foot!! LOL I turned and looked at the bitch and sure as shit, she is yakking away on her cell phone and not paying attention to driving !! :)
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    PM'd you, lopaw :-)
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "BUT personal experience is VERY often HIGHLY skewed, scientifically compiled stats usually are not. [Unless you are Republican - LMFAO]"

Lol too funny!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion