tuscl

Backpagers who CARE

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Even though it cost them a couple bucks, I love when people post theses "Stay Away" postings. So frigging hilariouss. Anyone ever encounter these on craigslist or backpage (or a similar ad site)?

http://manhattan.backpage.com/FemaleEsco…

5 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Yes I have posted one myself. It costs $7 on backpage. Also good to post reviews on TER.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Just reading the back page adds is a hoot sometimes.
    "call me and I'll fuck you ears off" " this is not an ad for pay services" "minimun suggested volutary gratutity is $$$"

Never have called any though.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No I have not encountered it but I think it is a good thing to do outing the ripoff artists.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    listing your services in the classifieds just seems so cheap to me... what's next, yard signs? "stop here for a quick fuck and be on your way"? guys who shop here deserve what they get (or don't get).
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    An STD? What if I just want a legitamente massage. I was on backpage for a legitamte massage in my local area once and got just that. Though I didn't know what a happy ending was and wasted money on a handjob. You don't know how pissed I was to go and whip out for extra bucks for that.

Plus its hilarious to prank call girls and catch them lying their ass off when their pictures don't match (and sometimes I just lie about it lol). Done that a few times (only to girls I know I would never call for ANYTHING). Kind of funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion