tuscl

I think I would spend the five bucks to change my name

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, November 4, 2012 6:22 AM
Surfing the net on my phone...dreaming of my ATF...she called last night, but I wanted to watch football. Bored....I ran across a guy on Linkedin with the name if Daty. Funny. I used to have a customer named Growcock. And I know a woman named Vujina. Geez, how hard is it to change your name?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    How about USC. Carolina & California. Gamecocks & Trojans. However the two seem to go together. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Ask Chad Johnson
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    WHY Change?!?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Not too hard, all you gotta do is put up with the bureaucracy, plunk down your cash and face da judge. We have some funny guys up here in Detroit that advertise a lot. Every time I hear the name it cracks me up.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I know someone named Dick Dangler
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Don't forget the racer, Dick Trickle!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You remember the Urologist I told you about motorhead?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I came across an actual request for name change recently. The old last name was Farthing. If I had that name, I'd change it too, as soon as I was legally old enough to do so. Can you imagine how much abuse that guy must have taken as a kid in school with a name like that?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Richard Head
  • windowsidiot
    12 years ago
    Went to college with Marcia Fuchs (yes that is how she pronounced it and no she didn't) and new a breast augmentation surgeon in Vegas, Dr. George Tippit
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Had a college roommate named Dick Fryer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion