tuscl

bachelor party show in Providence

A budy of mine was telling me about a providence club where they did a show called the "six pack attack"... six girls pulled bachelor on stage stripped him naked and mauled him, beat his ass, etc... he couldnt remember which club. Anyone know it? We have another buddys bach.party coming up and sounds fun... or know of any other fun bach. party shows in Providence

5 comments

• nickbnd
    18 years ago
    Have seen shows like this at several clubs in montreal... funny as hell....
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    four or five years ago the Cadillac was the wildest Bachelor show in Providence. Since I don't go on weekend nights anymore the other coubs may well have caught up. By the way, you ARE expected to tip the girls for this.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've seen the same thing happen at Show-n-Tell Showbar in Philly, only as I recall they tied the guy to a chair not a pole. And I think it was a birthday party not a bachelor party.
  • bostonarea
    18 years ago
    This is pretty much standard routine in the all the Providence clubs. Usually done with 3 dancers at the other clubs. Sometimes the bachelor ends up naked...depending on how agressive the dancers are...and how strongly he can keep hold of his boxers.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    That would be the Cadillac Lounge. The Naked part is BS though. Five or six girls will tie him to one of the poles, pull his pants down and spank his ass with his belt. If this is your idea of a good time go for it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion