tuscl

calling out gatorfan ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 2, 2012 4:50 AM
I'm sick and tired and tired of being sick at all your smart ass one liners ! I'm sick of your blue and tired of your orange ! I'm even sick at that toeboggin on that girls head ! I'm even tired of looking at that same ol dick ! Is that your dick ? If so that Shit tinny ! Also looks like that bitch is sucking dick in a van son ? You homless ? Your always to pro bullshit to know your own goddamn good playa ! I should do you a fava and smack the Fag out your mouth ! Shit I bet you never been to a real football game let alone the swamp I'm death valley ! I bet your truely a seminals fan but count spell it and pussed out for your username So the next time you want to add to this library of bullshit why don't you just save us all a little trouble and go off your self bitch ! Sensuraly your best fuckin friend in the while goddamn world juicy jay aka Da juiceman

17 comments

• jabthehut
    12 years ago
    So you understand how some of us see you. You're brown, not because you're black but because you're anal retentive. Now I be pootin yur stank ass on egnore
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Throw enough shit against thte wall sum will stick this one didn't
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm a Gator fan too so leave my homie alone. My daddy lived in Florida for over 25 years after he got tired of the snow. He kept sending me all kiinds of Florida Gator shit. Shirts, hats, sweat pants, flags, glasses, coffee cups. Finally I gave in and became a fan. My boy Urban Meyer jumped ship and went to the worst fucking school in the world though. I'll never forgive him for that.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Oooo Shit mo.head tore my ass a new one son....and yes I'm just having a.good.time be nice if others good just figure that out....part of.y my profile pick looks like it does [view link] I'm one big goofball
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also a.side note I r been a gators fan since the 80's me and Gator pm about that back in the day when I was trying out new and dif profile picks
  • Daddillac
    12 years ago
    You know why the Gator crossed the road? .....He could not cross the GOAL LINE ....Go Dawgs!!! Florida Football - A proud tradition since 1990.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Chips and that is the risk I'm willing to take just to bring a smile to some ones shitty day
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dadlack that was a Damn goodun
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Think you're getting manic too. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby its possible its just saw how much tusclers responded to the other one and this new additude that juice has taken I figured I would play with it a little and see were it goes.....lol.....that's totaly what she said ;)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    juicy, make sure u keep ur cell in ur hand so u can call 911 when u come crashing back to earth...
  • SofaKing
    12 years ago
    I am jealous of Gatorfan and the constant stream of trenchant one liners. Consistently funny!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Y hasent gater commented I did this to.honor him in my juicy little way......I love you Gator
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Gator says in one line what takes Juice a whole paragraph. But they're both ok in my book.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nights you know after much thought I agree
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Juice is doing the WWF routine again haha
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tabb you godamn right whooooooo !!!! I'm stilling and profiling
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion