tuscl

finders keeprs and black majic ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I'm working on being a traveler in the fiield of clubbimg as well.as being a local regular....bit the question is what are some ways to.find clubs that may be out their but has not been found and added to tuscl yet ?...I would love doing little hunts like that...so how would I go.about doing this boys ?

13 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yelp?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ask dancers at clubs you visit about other clubs in their area.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You thank telephone books would.help ?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I've yet to find a club that wasn't already listed in tuscl, but what I have found are clubs listed here that have closed or moved.

Although it may not be as exciting as finding new clubs a real service to the site would be to drive by a bunch of low-rated clubs that have not had any reviews in a few months and see if they still exist!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Inno that's a great idea ....I've actually dun this to a club in spartinburg south Carolina and founder took it off once I comfurmed it wad closed.....another thang I've done is take pictures of clubs that founder can use for Tue site...I like doing that one two
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    sounds like a lot of gas gone and a lot of money burned (not including actually going to the strip club). Are you sure you can handle a car breakdown. But also look for underground strip clubs if you can bro.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    To find clubs unlisted on tuscl you really must get out of your comfort zone and travel to areas badly served by tuscl members. I have discovered six SCs not listed on tuscl during my normal wanderings around small town western Canada.

I have attempted to add three of these clubs to tuscl's data base but with no response from tuscl's masters. I no longer make any effort to add clubs to the tuscl data base.

Something that is rather common in small town Alberta and British Columbia is a bar or tavern that has stripper entertainment for 2-3 days per week and reverts to a normal bar or tavern for the balance of the week. Occasionally a hardcore tuscler can have a good time in such a joint, believe me.

Surely, similar such establishments must exist in small town USA?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Probably too late to add this one:

A murder investigation led cops to a shocking array of crimes inside an unassuming Southern California home, including an unauthorized strip club and allegations of vicious child abuse.

The body of Calvin Lynch, 46, was found in July outside the Perris home of Gregory Bernard Lacy, 60, and his 43-year-old wife LaQuron McLean Lacy.

When detectives investigated the house, in a suburb of Riverside, they found a strip club set up on the lower level, KCBS-TV reported.

It featured a full-service bar, a stage and stripper pole, and a private “Exotic Zone” room, according to court documents.

Ecstasy pills sat on the kitchen counter, easily within reach of the couple’s seven adopted kids.

KCAL 9 This Perris, Calif., home was the site of a strip club complete with a full bar, stripper pole and private back room dubbed the ‘Exotic Zone,’ according to court documents.

The children, all under the age of 11, told investigators that their parents held wild strip club parties that lasted into the early morning hours.

They went on to tell cops that LaQuron Lacy hit all of them, sometimes with hangers or other metal objects, and often locked them in their bedrooms without food.

Four kids said Gregory Lacy also beat them, and a 7-year-old girl said he molested her in front of her brothers and sisters.

Both adoptive parents were arrested on suspicion of child abuse. Gregory Lacy is being held on $1 million bail, and his wife is being held on $50,000.

Both are set to make their first court appearances next week, according to KCBS.

The murder of Calvin Lynch is still unsolved.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vhs I'm starting to love you man
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Farmboy i will keep.my eyes pilled
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta underground sounds nice man
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow wow lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You could try "Strip Club List" it has a lot of clubs. but the list is not purged much so there are clubs that are close on it but a few that are not on Tuscl. Their reviews also stink and many are schills or advertisements. The phone book is no help but Yelp is ok.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion