tuscl

Is Sophia still at the Hi liter?

Monday, October 22, 2012 9:17 AM
does anyone know if sophia is still at the hiliter. She is a latin girl, about 5'2", nice ass, great conversation

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No, she's in my hotel room. Sorry. I'll try to get her back by the weekend. No guarantees though.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    LOL @ GMD's charitable "Home For Missing Strippers" Foundation........
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ funny !
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I have a hard time finding a 5'2" stripper. They're all wearing those 7" heels. Is Sophia 4'7" or 5'2" barefoot? I saw neither on my last visit to HiLiter. Maybe she was with GMD then too!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Sorry Bowie, trying to find a Latina in Arizona is like trying to find a Chinese girl in Shanghai. Try a private detective.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Story I heard is that she quit a couple of weeks age after some dickhead from WA tried getting a blowjob from her.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Missing"? What are you talking about? They're right...oh wait, I see what you did there. And it ain't charitable. Charity is for guilt ridden suckers who've been brainwashed by their religion and/or the United Nations.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now tittyfan is admitting I was in the HiLiter after all. Guess his "proof" I wasn't never panned our like he wanted. First time he has ever admit to be wrong though, although maybe he didn't mean to here and it's just bad memory.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Does this mean Douggie acknowledges being a dickhead? Or does Douggie just think everything is about him?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Geez, tittyfan, what subject do you post about maybe 10x as much ad any other... Oh yeah, that would be me. Just playing the odds given that. Anyway, thanks again for admitting I really did visit the HiLiter. It takes a big man to admit being wrong and this is the first time in 3.5 years that you've actually done. Wanna admit to being wrong about treasuries ad your next baby-step on the path to admitting toy are an overall fuckhead?
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I cant wait for the day when dougster and tittyfan come across each other at a SC in phoenix and have a good old fashion duel or some type of 1980s WWF smack talk with mean gean.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    TABB, Maybe it would be like matter and antimatter and the resulting explosion would destroy both. Of course there would be a prolonged discussion of treasuries as a lead-up, natch.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    If Douggie ever comes to a visit a Phx SC, he will be easy to spot as the guy drinking cumshots.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    TABB, I hope I'm there with you to witness that. Could the HiLiter get any better. Hot babes and a good old fashioned western duel between two dudes. Lol.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Actually tittyfan has lost alot of money by being short treasuries over the last 3.5 years. Think i would try to help him out... by buying his daughter. Now tittyfan is desperate for cash, but I have no doubt that he does love his daughter, so I would have offer him huge money before he would go for it. Tell it would be enough to get him back in the market game if he played his cards right... But he does love his daughter so he would insist it needs to big... I think $250 oughta cover it.
  • pickett1914
    12 years ago
    She was not a favorite of mine but I think I know the Sophia you're talking about. If we are talking about the same one, I have no seen her for awhile. Anyone seen Taylor? It's been several months since I seen her too
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Taylor? I remember her. Last I saw of her, she was crying about me leaving, and not knowing if I'd ever be back. I hope she didn't go and do something stupid like quit over or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion