tuscl

ATF upset

Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:13 PM
Have you ever had your past ATF upset because you won't allow her to dance for you anymore. The reason I ask is that my previous ATF mad because I don't allow her to dance for me anymore.

18 comments

• joey2002
    12 years ago
    The reason I don't allow her to dance because she tried to cheat me and it just turn me sour on her.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I haven't had this happen. But, I would've told her to fuck off as well. And, I wouldn't give a fuck about her being mad. That's the price of bad business.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I agree with stacwell. She fucked herself when she cheated you.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I don't really get why they get mad at you when they try to ROB you and it doesn't work or they do get away with it but then there are long term consequences. That's what you risk when you cheat. Duh! She may be trying to gain some pity from you in hopes you give her another chance, and then she'll do it again if you demonstrate you are that much of a sucker, so just don't, okay?
  • latinalover69
    12 years ago
    Man my faves come and go so fast. They usually only last one night LOL! Seriously though for some reason as soon as i become a regular I lose interest...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    ATF's cheat on us?????? Those lying thieving whores.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Of course my ATF would never cheat me. Fuck other guys = yes Lie = yes Cheat = never God knows I love her despite her other flaws.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Only problem I've ever had with my ATF was caused by me. Well, that excludes the age difference.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - I think that queenbaby11 is talking to you. Don't keep her waiting. LOL.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I had one who started to get possesive and was mad when I stopped spending on her. I simple changed clubs and ignored her calls and texts on the pre-pay phone I had at the time. She eventually stopped calling although I have not returned to the club she worked at as I found a better club and have no single ATF.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Soooo...who's going to respond to the bot? I know somebody will.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I had an ATF ban me from her club because she had jealousy issues with me dancing with other dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You seriously let a *dancer* tell you that you aren't allowed in a club? WTF, O?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve had similar problems but not necessarily with ATFs. Like “latinalover69”, I also almost always loose interest on a dancer after I’ve gotten LDs from her – I love variety. What happens to me often is that I’ll meet a new dancer at a club, get some good/hot dances from her and spend some good $$$ on her, and the next time she sees me in the club she rushes over to me expecting to get dances from her again – more often than not they put a face like they have been punched in the stomach when I say no. It’s not personal, it’s all about the $$$ - if they want to dance for me so “badly”, they can do it for free if they like – the point is that it is just about them trying to get all the $$$ they can from you b/c they think you are so into them.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck that bitch
  • kentuckywonder
    12 years ago
    Let the ATF know who the boss is. She ain't your girl friend this is a business transaction. The ATFs will protect their territory. My suggestion to you is find the girl in the club your ATF hates most and get dances from her. My guess that girl will also hate you ATF and will love and will give you the best damn dance of your life.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    For the hundreth time, this is NOT high school dating. There is no loyalty in a SC. Just cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion