tuscl

Paying LD

Friday, October 19, 2012 8:13 AM
I remember several months ago. This dancer approaches me for a LD. I said sure because i was being nice, and plus I didn't get a LD in a while. So she started dancing, and all of a sudden her dancer''s friend was at the next few tables and she told me to hold a second because she want to ask her friend something. I was annoyed because I was in the middle of a song and she wanted to ask her friend something. So after about 10 to 15 seconds she came back all of a sudden the song end. Then she had the nerve to asked me do you want another dance. I politely said no. Then she said" well its $10". I pay her the $10 dollars but I was fuming because she couldn't wait until the song was over to talk to her but in the middle of while I was getting a dance. I wanted to know, what would you do or did if you were in that situation? Would you still pay her ?

18 comments

• Lack4Oars
    12 years ago
    Pretty much have no choice to pay. If you refused to pay, she'll probably complain to the bouncer. Her word over yours and you get kicked out
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Yeah, pay her, then make a note of who she is and never get a dance from her again. She's rude, and not the kind of dancer you want to deal with. Though that got me thinking... One thing I haven't seen yet, but fully expect to one of these days, is a dancer who has her nose buried in her cellphone and is busy texting during the lap dance. Or, more likely, a dancer who has some ear buds in her ear listening to her own music during the lap dance. In this age of rudeness masquerading as "important cellphone business", I think it's just a matter of time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    So many dancers leave so much $$$ on the table, because they are clueless about seeing anything from the customer's point of view, or are just mad at the world.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I know and it's bad. That is bad service.
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    WRT what Jerikson said, I had a dancer text while giving me a lapper once. She tried to hide what she was doing by sticking her g-string covered pussy in my face. At first I was, of course, distracted. But a covered pussy in your face gets annoying after about the 10th second so I looked up and there she was texting, looking very focused on her phone while gyrating her hips and snatch in my face. While I give her points for multi-tasking, it was more irritating than amusing so I stopped at songs end. Haven't gotten any more dances from her despite my being a regular at that club and she to this day keeps asking. Every time I say nah she looks confused. Maybe I should tell her I don't care about the texting, just lose the gstring? Too bad its a topless no extras club lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    End the session, pay, but never give her another cent.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Experimental maybe you should send her a txt message so she can get the point
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I would have been tempted to tell her to fuck off. But without knowing all the specifics, I will say: give her $5 and ask her to send her friend over as you would like to get about a dozen dances from her. And for sure tell her you did not appreciate the interuption of what you had wanted to be the first of about a dozen dances with her. Very bad business on her part, but what can you expect from most strippers.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Oh man you are too nice. If she left while in the middled of grinding, I wouuld have left and not come back. If she stopped me I would have rudely said, "you left me I'm leaving you". That's ina general sense of course. She wouldn't get a dime out of me. Rudeness like that should get no form of toleration. if she tells her boss/bouncer (especially since their everywhere in the club) id tell him what happen and be adament about paying (hopefully it doesn't come to that because that's a risk)
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    You had every right to be pissed off. As it was so close to the end I suppose you had to pay her. I'm surprised she didn't have the brass neck to ask for a tip. You don't need us to tell you never to get another one from her though. Similar thing happened to me a couple years back, getting a LD from a girl and she takes a call on her cell at the same time.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No I would wait until the lap dance started
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    Not to hijack the post, but a lot of girls I work with do dance with earphones on, so they can listen to their own music. I haven't done this, because I'm disorganized. (It's not like I have pockets in my lingerie for my iPhone, so I'd have to buy a shuffle or something...) Anyway, that really pisses you guys off? Do you guys want to talk during a dance or does it make you mad for some other reason. If it's a good reason, I won't do it. But I kinda want to. My club plays awful music.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Kittykate, let's say you were at longhorn restaurant and you were waiting for the server to come so you can order your food. Well it's been 15 to 20 mins and you notice that the server talking to her co workers. You waited and waited then you would be impatient and consider leaving the restaurant because you would think that's it's bad service. That's how the guys feel. That we are paying for your time. We want similar treatment. I'm sorry if I not real clear or too long.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I agree with the others pay the dance then never get one from her again.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Do you guys want to talk during a dance or does it make you mad for some other reason. If it's a good reason, I won't do it." It's about respect. Respect for your customers. In the same way that it's rude and a sign of disrespect to have your nose buried in your cellphone while someone is talking to you (BTW, yes, that is rude if you weren't aware of it), having your earphones on during a dance is rude. People nowadays walk around with earphones in their ears as a normal behavior. It's also their way of saying "fuck off, I'm busy listening to my music". Now, I'm not interested in talking to a dancer during a dance. However, if she talks nasty in my ear and smiles and is nice to me, that will result in a bigger tip. If she is staring off in the distance, while listening to Lady Gaga on her headphones, she can kiss any tip goodbye. Personally, I find it almost mind boggling that you have to actually explain that to someone, but I guess it is what it is.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I have never had any of these things happen to me but I say report the dancer who left you to management. Use of cell phones during a dance is also bad etiquette and should be reported. With headphones, I think it can come across as rude because it looks as though you are uninterested and then how do you know when the song playing in the club is over?
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    I'd never keep my cell phone on the floor. But the music thing--just during the dance--not while we are chatting, obviously, doesn't seem that terrible. Our dance area has very bad, quiet music. I think I'm going to try the music headphones (did not get the longhorn analogy). But, ill ask custie if its cool with him and give him a set of earphones too (I'll get a splitter on my shuffle). So many of the custies have told me that is awkward to get a LD in a room where u can hear everyone breathing. Music is a big deal to mr and affects the way I move. I really think some good tunes would enhance the experience for everyone. Only while we are dancing. I'd never wear headphones at a table. I just (still) don't see why it's such a crime during a dance.
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    If I am getting a dance, I expect attention. I want her to focus on me and making me happy. Her job is to earn money and it is common sense that the more respect and attention you show, the more you are going to make. I am not cheap and I always tip after the dances. I understand the game and I am not looking for something other than getting away and relaxing with beautiful half naked/naked women. As a dancer, your job is to make me happy. If you make me happy then I will make you happy by paying you very well. If I feel like I have been robbed, then I will pay you what you are owed, nothing more and I will tell others who may visit the club who to avoid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion