tuscl

Binders of Strippers?

I wonder if "binders of women" would be a good solution to the "choosing a dancer" "dancers should always circulate not hang in the dressing room" discussions we've had lately. Perhaps Romney could open and operate such a club? Walk in. Pay your cover. Get your binder and a beer to sip on while flipping through and choosing?

13 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Haha that would be nice VH but would never happen. SC's wouldn't want to pay for app development they usually don't like to give out names of who's dancing at any particular time cause they want you to come in and find out for yourself (after paying the cover and getting drinks of course).
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    many clubs in PA require you to buy the dance from the door man... you go to the counter, tell him which girl you want, pay, he gives you a dance ticket and then the DJ either calls your ticket or the girls finds you when she is free
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    In the P.I., Thailand and Japan when you walk in the red light areas, they have placards with a pic of all the girls inside so you can shop before you enter. Mit would love that. He could steal the idea and claim it as foreign policy experience.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Probably one of the reasons he has those offshore accounts. Pay his binders full of offshore whores in their local currency.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is a little bit "Old Tech" Dougster.

How about a large touch screen monitor that can display all the dancer's information AND show some video of the dancer.

It would be more expensive, but just up the Drink price to pay for it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's what their behavior merits, and how they themselves often wish to be treated. Those who act like and wish to be treated as humans are granted their wish. I just go along with what they want.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Maybe to make people of Che's bent happy they could include a description of themselves next to their pictures to help patrons interested choose? "Interests include helping children and animals. If granted any wish it would be world peace".
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    To answer Che's question in some more detail, my default behavior it to assume they are going to act human and wish to be treated as such. No the odds are against it, but I was just brought up well, and will hope for the best, so that is how I act. So I'll talk to them and see how that approach goes. Usually it becomes instantly clear that they have no desire to have any part of that, but would prefer to be treated as "merchandise" as you put it. Ok, fine. It's a strip club. That's fine. I can play either way.

The third kind is the type that wants you to treat them as human and be all nice, and then will try and turn that against you "can you help with money because of <BS random hard luck story>". That ain't treating me as human, so, of course I'm not going to play the game she wants - I treat her as human, but no reciprocity. I'll send those ones on their merry way quite quickly.

IME, most strippers fall into the act like merchandise and want to be treat as such camp. That's kind of the point of SCs IMO so no windmill to charge at here.

Second most common is the kind that wants you treat her as human but won't reciprocate.

Least likely is the acts as human, wants to be treated as such, and treats you that way.

Like VH_ says though, it ain't the dating scene, so the merchandise bit is all fine with me, and seems the most common behavior.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Che: think you are getting a bit off with the war/slavery analogy. There is a huge gulf between those involuntary situations and strippers who choose, for whatever reason, that they want to act as merchandise/sex toys.

And I do agree with the "independent contractor" aspect. Just think "binders" or iPhone apps, who help buyers and sellers of "rent a sex doll" services would be better able to locate each other that way. I'm all for the seller being under no obligation to sell her service when she doesn't want to, however. (Maybe she could mark herself as "busy" in her half of the iPhone app, while she relaxes in the dressing room.)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I see a stripper as two things.
    A) my friend with expensive benifits &
    B) the goal I'm trying to accomplish (its not to be a stripper btw)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    And to counter what che is trying to make us realize, bro I think your primarily confused. The majority of those that I've seen post regularly here do NOT think as strippers as mere merchandise. They have ATFs for a reason. Not only because they like they're body but because they like their personalities. These men here have literally dozens beyond dozens of HOT women to choose from and they chose the sexy good conversationalist. So I doubt we. Treat strippers as nothing more than merchandise

Its actually the opposite and these men have agreed. Women treat US as the merchandis. We may like to talk, but by the end of the day, if you drop dead, that dancer will not mourn your loss (or care what happens to you). They will simply find their next potential ATM. We are the merchandise, not the strippers (in the SC world of course)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Huh? I was commenting on my experiences and approach to the situation, not speaking for anyone else. Even then I don't think you completely followed although I tried to be as clear ad possible.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Dougster I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall and watch you interact with Strippers. As a friend told me recently, a Zebra can't change it's stripes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion