tuscl

Running game

Monday, October 15, 2012 7:22 AM
Lets say you are in the club and you somehow knows that the dancer is running game in you. What would you do? If you try to run game back, what strategy would you use on that person? This is not about me but just another discussion topic to put out there for you.

23 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    How do we know that it's NOT about you?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    First, you need to explain to us old fucks what "running game" means. I know the Lions had a good running game when Barry Sanders played.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Motörhead, running game is like speaking lines or when you are trying to woo a woman or trying to get a woman to like you.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Ask Estafador. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Joey, your topics are so high school shit. Make up some real interesting stuff like Juice does.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Alucard, i can't make you think otherwise. Only thing I can say is I'm trying to put out topics.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I call them on it. I won't put up with bull shit.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck them
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lol at alucard. "Running game IN you"? I thought it was called spitting game TO you. What kind question is this. Just converse right back. See what you can get without paying a dime. umm, I've been using slang too much, I forgot how to rationalize this for older people. If she's flirting with you, obviously she may have a thing for you. And there should be no shame in that (unless she's ugly as shit)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    When Alucard and I go to the club, all the dancers flirt with us. The "running game" is just part of their sales pitch and what we do to make sure they enjoy their time. And sometimes, YES, the dancers are actually into us because we treat them with RESPECT, which is what they really desire deep down inside. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Joey #1 you seam to like being a topic starter.....don't let these fucks stop you man....their just breaking you in.....look back.on the.stuff I first posted and see.hoe everybody handed [view link] ass to me on a cold plate....hang with it....I like your threads and questions
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo #2 thanks for the love from this crazy mother fucka lmfo
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac #3 pm me about your atf man and how thangs have been its been some time since we.chatted buddy
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    It's simple. Use them before they use you. Flirting, running game, etc are all bullshit sales tactics.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo.head #4 Barry sanders is a god
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow Damn son and you still have a great.time .....that's y your the godfather.....I've honestly [view link] much to learn.....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Joey short answer Google pick up.artist and read.from.tgheir and [view link] work in the clubs [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Or just pm me que stions and I will walk you through the process of gaming these dancers
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Stenton very true very.true
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    goes to PMing juicy B
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    juice, bad news about Barry. His soon to be ex-wife is taking him to the cleaners in the divorce. We may have Barry touring the stripclubs again as he loved to do before he got married.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The real question is when aren't they trying to run a game on you?? It's all about the money and how to part you from it with the least effort.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Running game sounds quite a lot like what we used to call flirting. Why wouldn't a dancer do that? It is her job to attract your attention!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion