tuscl

phone numbers

Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:07 PM
If a dancer volunteer to give you her number, how long do you wait to call her ,and why is the dancer adamant to give their number to you. I just starting a discussion to see what is your opinion. Lastly, I hear that some dancer give fake number. If you discovered that a dancer gives a fake number, what would you do?

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If she gives a real one [view link] she may want to Fuck for free or for pay If it was fake don't make an issue of it just move on to the other girl or bring more cash next time
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    well would you have her give you LD again or what would you do
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @joey2002- Just curious how old are you? You kind of seem like a strip club newbie.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If you like.her...hell ya....build a relationship with.her as a regular and bring the cash and she will Fuck you man
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    ranukam if you read what I say, I was asking for your opinion for a discussion topic thats all.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    She wants to be jane and you tarzan
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Google voice is also a good option.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    VH what about calling your service provider and change your number
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vhs [view link] a lot of clubs on a consitant basis and you will find free stripper sex.from time to time
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    When I'm Horny again. I don't call again if it is a bad number.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If she insists on giving you her number but it's a fake number - that doesn't make any sense.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I never call dancer volunteers
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I have three numbers I've used. One my ATF and the other two have stopped dancing. I also have a couple from dancers when I visited sc in SC and GA, but never have used them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I think some girls use numbers as a ploy to get you to spend more in the club. If you get a fake number just move on and if you go back and see the same girl either avoid her or act as if you hd no time to call your choice.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Joey, what did you do in high school when girls would give you fake cellphone numbers? Don't worry about it. BFD.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Fake number? What? With strippers giving out their phone numbers like halloween candy as marketing tools, you've gotta be a total fucktard in their eyes for them to give you a phony number.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    When I started this discussion topic, I was trying to come up with a different topic. It's not about me at all. I just want to get your opinions and start a discussion. However, I like the different feedback on it.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I think lopaw nailed it.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    However, are they trying to lock you up as a long term customers or do you think it's other motives?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Joey, I think you need to re-take Stripclub 101.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Pablo, I just trying to engage feedback to see what they think. Psyc 1101 lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    There are strip club classes??? Wait aminute this isn't another how to pick up chicks scam is it? I lost too many millions of dollars because of that
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Yes, they are either trying to lock you up as a long term customer, don't fall for it. You have free will, go when you want. These fake stripper relationships are just a ruse for you to come back to the club. However, if she wants to hook up OTC, you may have a winner. OTC sex with a stripper you're already friends with can be great!
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    Joey, did you mean Psych 101? I'm thinking that you're not telling us everything. A fake number means that you were probably annoying your dancer with repeated requests and she was trying to shut you up.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    It depends on how they abbreviate it. Some of course description is psyc 1101 depend on college. However, chanel based on state.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion