tuscl

OTC Experience : The Aftermath

Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:39 AM
First off I would just like to say I have been reading on here for quite a while now and have seen good responses to lots of questions so I figured I would throw out my issue and see where it goes. A few weeks back I decided to visit my favorite club in the area after receiving my bonus check from work. Knowing full well I was likely to blow it all on dances and drinks I decided to be a little picky with the girl I let sit down with me. Several girls came by but none were very interesting to me. A few songs after I started my second bucket of beer a very attractive brunette came on stage and I managed to catch her attention. After her set she came over and sat with me for a while. We did a 5 song string of dances in the lap dance area then she had to go back on stage. When she returned I asked about more dances and she very bluntly said if I wanted to spend some money on her why not do it where she did not have to pay part back out to the club. I asked what she was getting at and she said we could discuss it over breakfast when she got off work. By this time I was pretty well lit up but decided to see where this would go. After closing we went to a local restaurant and hashed out a deal. Needless to say things went very well for both of us. Now I am not sure of what to do. The girl has contacted me several times since then but I am back out of the area for work. I have another week before I will be back in the area so I have some time to figure it out but some advice would be great.

26 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Sounds pretty simple to me. You seem to like the deal the two of you arranged. You just need to tell her you're not in the area now. Let her know when you'll be back, and then you'll make arrangements for your OTC. Or, do you need more advice from that point? (You'll get plenty of it here, if you need it.) Also, she may have been in immediate need of OTC cash, so don't be surprised if your "deal" isn't valid when you return.
  • OkGuy83
    12 years ago
    We have discussed meeting again without the deal. Just to hang out and stuff. Just never have came across a stripper who was not all about the cash, so I am a little out of my area of experience. Usually I get the "hey my utilities are getting cut off can you loan me X amount of money" texts.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    It sounds like you have a good thing going. If you just want to hang out with her, that's fine. If you want to have sex, it's only polite to give her some money.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Contact a good lawyer
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Okguy83, my advice is contact her and do what club goer says. To me she seems that she likes your company. However, she could be looking for some money and you are a dependable customer to her that time. My advice is listen carefully and be watchful. Don't fall too much into the girl. I had experience that if the dancer knows you are feeling her then they would play up to your feelings and manupulate the situation and play you. To see if she has legit feelings for you, tell her that I want to hang out with her but I only had enough to treat you for a dinner but I'm wanted to still hang because I'm feeling you. With this, you are testing her to see if it's about the money or you. If she says sure, then run with it. If she makes excuses then leave that alone. Don't allow the life to make you weak man. I hope it helps
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Proceed very carefully now that you aren't intoxicated.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Don't put that pussy up on a pedestal!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Try to have FUN, though.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Fuck her while you can.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ joey2002: Excellent advice!
  • berge1
    12 years ago
    Keep remembering ... she is a dancer you are the customer. Her job is to separate men from their money. And they do it very well. Fuck her while you can without spending your mortgage payment. Then let her go...she WILL start the "I need some money for ...." you fill in the blank. Once you start to pay...the fucking stops. She has you! She will promise it to you, but never deliver. Have fun while you can, there are more out there.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Remember she still is a woman and woman do want company as much as a man wants company. She could very well be only looking for the mnemonic and still willing to give you sex. Remember though, nobody likes talking about sex for cash over the phone, it's dangerous territory so keep that in mind. On the other hand, use your intuition and Guatemala if she really wants to just hang. If you think so, DON'T bring up money. Women don't want to thought up as gold diggers (even if the majority holds true). Ultimately, try to avoid doing things that cost money if possible and if she really wants to hang with you for you, then she won't request for a dollar. If she does, then just ask for sex. Yout traded before, she shouldn't have a problem trading again. じゃね
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    That's right esta and thank you club goer
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Echoing what berge1 stated. You are her client. Most likely her objective is to get as much cash from you as possible. This is a good thing. Think about it, do you really want to "date" a babe that has sex for money with random dudes she meets in the club. The answer is fuck no. She will hit you up for cash in ways that will be difficult to say no to. Be ready. If you're married or not, think of all the personal shit you are telling her that could come back on you. You probably will need an exit strategy and it won't be cheap. Lastly, there are plenty more just like her or better. Don't get hung up on this one. Keeping all the above in mind, this can be a win/win situation. But, I would guess (like I did) you've probably already screwed it up so you may want to distance yourself from this one and start fresh with someone new if you are into this sort of thing. Good luck.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    God damn autocorrect on my phone. I don't even know what I meant by Guatemala.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I thought it was slang for money. Still didn't make much sense though.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Until you hang out/fuck/whatever without paying, assume that you will be paying.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Esta, you have some crazy symbols at the end of your post, too. Your name in Korean? Use your Guatemala when you are looking for the mnemonic.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Mnemonics?? What, like "If You See Kay"?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Exit Strategy = Just walk away!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Honduras
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    I had OTC with girl that (I consider) very hot. This is after several VIP at club. Anyway she also said same thing. She came to my place first just to talk and get to know me. Then she also said that she would come over and if there was no sex, then I didn't have to $$$. My experience with her was that she was playing me from the beginning. I knew this but would like to believe that she was interested in me. My advice is that her objective is to a client long term and get as much $$$ as she can. If you are like me and want to fool yourself into believing she is interested in you. Then eventually you will get bruised.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I thought it was slang for money" I LIKE it. Let's add it to the TUSCL glossary. Guatemala = money Used in a sentence " the PL didn't have enough Guatemala for FS in the CR so he had to settle for a Bud Lite and a HJ" or "Did you see Lil Wayne and Andre Rison at the club in Atlanta the other night? They had so much Guatemala, they weren't making it rain- they made it snow"
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    oh those crazy symbols are hiragana. Use google translate for that.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    as for my name, that's not korean. That's spanish bro. Yeah I'm multicultural like that lol
  • OkGuy83
    12 years ago
    Well a little update, broke it off real fast after I got a little better idea of the chick. She is here on a student visa that is up in literally weeks. With my career it is hard for it not to show I make good money and another girl I know and trust ( friends babys mama) at the club gave me the low down on her plans. I am not a fool, well mostly anyway, but after two divorces and in another one now I just told her I was not ready to get back into a relationship. But we could keep having fun and hanging out but no more replays. Thank you to all you guys for the advice. I gotta say this site is awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion